Ikevamp Characters Turned Into Little Kids?! 3

A/N: Still having a blast writing this ridiculousness. This one is a little longer than the previous two. My ipad was on lifesupport when finishing those drawings but y'all enjoy!! ❤️❤️💃

——————————————

As you all went ahead to the foyer in anticipation to see Sebastian. The scenario in which you are walking with all of them seems like an elementary school trip gone wrong. You glanced over to Napoleon who seems to be a little dejected.

You asked, "Napoleon got something on your mind?"

He nods and says sadly, "I am unable to bring my rapier with me. Due to.. well.." unable to finish his sentence, he sighs.

You can imagine Napoleon trying to bring his rapier with him. Trying to carry a large rapier with him, and dragging it across the floor. Your daydreams got the better of you, and Napoleon noticed it.

Napoleon says kindly, "I will have to depend on you, Y/N."

You snapped outta dream state, and focused quickly on Napoleon's words.

You said quickly in response, "Oh yes! Of course!!"

You did not want him to know, that in your daydreams, you also imagined him fighting, not with a tiny rapier but a tiny butter knife. Isaac knew all too well what you could've been thinking. But of course, he doesn't say anything.

Vincent said pointing, "Look we're here!"

You all arrive at the foyer. The red lining of carpeting everywhere and the entrance being large enough to host a party. You stepped down on the soft carpeted stairs and made it to the bottom. You then found yourself looking back to the resident kids. They were struggling a bit to go down the stairs. You contained your laughter as much as you could.

Obviously all of them were quite embarrassed, but Napoleon had a plan in mind as revenge.

"So you think watching us is funny Y/N?" Said Napoleon crossing his arms.

"Sorry.. I mean.. I- HAHAHA! I CAN'T!" You said trying your best to contain it.

Napoleon's revenge was in motion. He moved towards you in quick succession. He grabbed hold of your leg and tried to climb it. You were so surprised by his actions that you tried to grab him off but Napoleon persisted. Isaac noticed Napoleon plan, and wanted to take revenge too for what you have also done to him. So he also proceed to do the same but attacking your other leg. Now you have two little gremlins climbing your legs, leaving you unable to move.

You said panicked, "Stop- stop you guys! No! You guys!! Stop climbing me!!"

Your actions have caught up to you in this moment. Vincent witnesses this situation and tries to process what is happening. He felt bad for you so he decided to try and grab Isaac and Napoleon off you.