Ikevamp Characters Turned Into Little Kids!? 4

You wake up to the morning sunshine. Your eyes a bit groggy from the shining light. 

Until your head woke up with a train of thought.

"Is the residents back to normal now??" As you started to get out of bed.

You opened your door and ran down to the dining room. 

You opened the door in reveal to see.... everyone looking normal. 

You sighed in relief as you saw everyone back to normal.

"Uh.. Y/N? You okay?" Napoleon worriedly said.

You look back up and realized that everyone in the dining room had a very confused look on their faces.

"You had a bad nightmare luv?" Arthur said surprised.

You stuttered a bit, "I.. what.. didn't you guys turn into little kids?"

Everyone looked at each other. 

Dazai said curiously, "Kids you say?"

Theo adding on also, "Hondje finally lost it, huh?"

Leonardo laughs a bit, "Looks like you had quite the dream huh?"

You just stood there with absolute silence. It was a dream.. obviously something so insane could not have actually happen.

You felt a jacket wrapped around you. You looked behind you and it was Comte.

"You don't look so good ma chérie. Why don't you rest a little more?" Comte smiling.

You looked down and saw you were in your nightgown still. You held onto Comte's jacket a little more tightly.

You sighed, "Sorry for the commotion this morning, I'll get back to my room and stuff."

Vincent says politely, "Rest well Y/N!"

You walked out of the dining room and quickly ran through the halls. You couldn't believe it was a dream, well, of course the dream was too insane to be real though. The residents will be probably talking about this and won't let you live this down. But the more you think about it, you started laugh to yourself. It was one heck of a insanely silly dream.

.........

Mozart and Jean was passing by through and saw you down the hallway. They saw you laughing down there with a coat and in your nightgown, and their expression was quite confused and horrified.

A/N: Sorry for the abrupt ending for this story. Originally I had something else in plan differently for the end of this story, but I felt like it became too long and the other alternative ending wouldn't fit well in this story. So in return of ending the story abruptly, I decided to draw more drawings this time. The rest of the Ikevamp characters are drawn cutely as little kiddos! Plus other drawings that wanted to draw too for this as well. I hope you enjoyed this mediocre story I wrote lol. 

(Afterword 5/8/24: I was proofreading and... I FORGOT TO DRAW WILL!!! NOO!)

 I FORGOT TO DRAW WILL!!! NOO!)