𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝘆 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

(Remember to Vote and Comment as it Does a Lot for Motivation Seeing That You're Reading)

Y/N L/N awoke the next day, the echoes of his daring heist lingering in his mind. The room was bathed in the soft glow of morning light, casting a warm hue on the surroundings. As he sat up, a surge of energy coursed through him, dispelling the fatigue that had clung to him the night before. Groggily Y/N rose from his bed and made his way to the bathroom. 

The mirror reflected a face still marked by the innocence of youth, but there was a subtle change in his demeanor. His eyes, once ordinary, now held a glint of something more, a silent acknowledgment of the extraordinary events that had unfolded unknowingly signalling to Y/N that something had changed within him. 

Y/N stood before the mirror, his gaze locked onto the faint six-pack that adorned his abdomen. He couldn't help but mutter to himself, "What in the world is going on?" The disbelief echoed in his voice as he traced the subtle contours with his fingertips.

Flexing his fingers, he noticed the strange stickiness, and a puzzled expression overtook his features. "What the?" Y/N mumbled, trying to peel his palm away from the mirror, only to find it resisted for a moment before releasing. He shook his head, a mix of confusion and amusement playing on his face. It was like his hands were glued to the wall. Y/N placed one of his socked feet against the tilled wall, trying to push himself off. Biting his bottom lip in frustration, Y/N finally managed to pry himself off the wall, ripping off a tile in the process with it falling to the ground. 

Y/N went wide eyed, looking down at the tile and then back to the mirror. It was then Y/N realised, something. He got ripped. Not like, bodybuilder Arnold ripped, but like a mixture between lean and toned. Y/N inspected his arm in the mirror, mouth slightly open in shock. 

"The hell?" he asked himself, sure he did regular exercise

"The hell?" he asked himself, sure he did regular exercise. Running around New York and the occasional jumping and pulling yourself up rooftops did that, but he'd never noticed this. It was like his muscles had expanded overnight. But such a thing wasn't possible right? Only like Captain America and his super steroids did stuff like that. Y/N reached for his toothbrush, he forgot to give them a good scrub last night so he'd work a double shift. But as Y/N went to pick up the toothpaste, he noticed something rather annoying. 

He couldn't put it down, much like the tile the paste it was stuck to him. 

"Come on" Y/N sighed, flinging his hand everywhere all around the small bathroom in an attempt to make the toothpaste fall. "Stupid thing" he angrily stated as he continued to move around the bathroom, almost falling over some toilet paper in the process. The teenager then came to a stop, taking in a deep breath. "Stick no more" he said, to himself, but nothing happened. "Come on......please" he asked, raising an eyebrow. But it was Y/N calming himself, which then caused the toothpaste to fall to the ground and splat some paste over the floor. 

Y/N looked at his hands, as the toothbrush then also fell to the floor. 

"What?" he asked himself, completely confused at the current situation.