....𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

(Remember to Vote and Comment as it Does a Lot for Motivation Seeing That You're Reading) 

Anger surged through Y/N like a torrential wave, his heart pounding in sync with the rhythm of his intense emotions. It had been a few days since his fathers passing and he was looking worse for wear, he had barley slept, barley eaten, all fuelled by the desire to simply get at Montana. As he perched atop a desolate rooftop, the setting sun was a stark contrast to the darkness in his soul, Y/N's gaze fixated on the figure emerging from Fisk Tower below. Montana, the man responsible for his father's demise, stood oblivious to the vengeful force that loomed overhead.

Y/N's fingers tightened around the edges of the rooftop, the cold steel beneath his gloves providing a physical anchor to his seething rage. Memories of his father's last moments played in his mind like a relentless reel, fueling the fire within him. He could feel the weight of the vendetta, the burning desire for justice that had transformed into an unquenchable thirst for revenge.

As Montana conversed with his goons, Y/N's eyes narrowed with determination. He watched, his jaw clenched, as this villain orchestrated his schemes, unaware of the relentless force tracking his every move. In the midst of the bustling New York streets, Y/N moved with the fluidity of a shadow, swinging gracefully across the rooftops, his movements mirroring the intensity of his purpose.

A low growl escaped Y/N's throat, a primal manifestation of the rage that coursed through his veins. He muttered to himself, his internal dialogue a maelstrom of fury and desperation. [This is it. I've waited too long. Montana's gonna pay for what he did. No more running, no more hiding. Today, I'm going to snuff him out like the dog he is'. 

The wind whispered through the city, carrying with it the weight of Y/N's determination. His agile form leaped from rooftop to rooftop, shadows embracing him like an ally in his quest for retribution. The city below continued its relentless symphony, unaware of the brewing storm that was about to descend upon it.

As Y/N trailed Montana's car through the labyrinthine streets, his thoughts spiraled into a dark abyss. Images of his father's lifeless body flashed before his eyes, intensifying the hunger for vengeance that clawed at his very core. 'He took everything from me. My father, one of the only people I had, and he just gets to walk around as if he did nothing; 

The cityscape blurred around Y/N as he swung through the concrete jungle, his movements a ballet of anger and skill. The internal dialogue continued, a relentless echo in the recesses of his mind. 'Montana' he growled in hid mind. 'Won't see it coming. He won't understand the pain he's caused until it's too late' the teen thought to himself as he continued to follow the car, wherever Montana was going he would be there, he just had to find the right moment. 

With each swing, Y/N felt the weight of his past pushing him forward. The red haze of vengeance clouded his senses. 

He followed Monata for what seemed like hours, but he kept him within eyesight. He spun out webs, flipped and kicked over the smallest and largest roofs he could, the fluid in that shooter was running desperately low. But he did not falter, he did not give up, Montana was his. Eventually he followed the car to a construction sight on the Upper East Side, a sight opened and operated by Fisk himself. He was greeted by roughly eight men, three of which had automatic assault rifles while the others were armed with just their fists. 

Y/N pushed himself up, sticking to the side of a wall to glare down at the men, he just needed to wait for the opportune moment. 

"Gentlemen, good to see you" Montana greeted with open stretched arms, as he lit himself a cigarette. "I'm sure we all know why we're here, it's a new age, new people, new weapons, new freaks" he went as his men nodded. "We got wall crawling circus men, freaking men wearing suits of armour, hell, they thawed some vet outta ice for Christ's sake" he laughed causing his men to laugh also. "So, Mr Fisk has been generous enough, to allow us, to make our own freaks. Show people like Martello and Mauchio that it's time for the new blood to take over" he cheered. Just then, a second car came down the alleyway into the construction sight. This one looking more rough, definitely not someone belonging to Fisk's organisation.