Saved

Hey guys! Welcome back!

So, I've recently just started a new fanfiction. It's based on A Tale of Magic - A Tale of Sorcery. I'd really appreciate it if you guys read it! I've been searching and searching for a story like it, but I couldn't find one. It would mean a lot to me if you guys looked at it, even if it was a simple glance.

But anyway! Let's move on with this story!

Percy's POV

If I wasn't feeling pain before, I sure was now.

As soon as Voldemort took us to the Black Lake, something changed. The pressure against my skin increased so much that I couldn't hold back a scream. I'm not sure I could ever tell you just how painful it was. Just imagine being dunked in lava with her eyes open. Now triple the pain, and you'd have a very good idea just how bad it felt. It felt like sharp glass edges were sticking out of my brain.

Now, I'm not usually the best at thinking, but it was impossible for me to think of anything except blood. I was shaking so bad I think the ropes came slightly loose.

I couldn't understand why Voldemort was hurting me more. I hadn't tried to control my body again - I'd been obedient and stayed put. I know the dude's not an honest guy, but in this case, he should have kept his promise.

Voldemort materialised in front of me. He had an evil look in his eyes that told me that I wouldn't like this one bit.

"Now, just stay still," he said. "This won't hurt a bit."

Why did I have a feeling he didn't mean that at all?

Harry's POV

I didn't have a clue what Hermoine was planning, but I was praying that it would work. As we were running down the stairs, Hermoine kept muttering to herself. I assumed that she was making sure she knew the spell, but I didn't dare to ask. Hermoine needed to concentrate.

We saw water explode from outside a window. The paintings were screamy bloody murder (quite literally) and the teachers were trying to get all the students into their dorm rooms. It hadn't started out effective, but now people were starting to listen.

"Professor McGonagall!" Hermoine screamed. "Stop calling away the students!"

Professor McGonagall looked at us with a confused but accepting expression.

"Miss Granger, I trust that you have a plan that will work," she asked.

Hermoine nodded. She turned around and yelled out to the school.

"Everyone!" she cried, silencing the students. "We need your help!"

Everyone whispered curiously to each other, not knowing what was happening.

"There is a way to beat Voldemort and save Percy Jackson," she continued. "And there is a way to do that without any casualties, but you all need to help. There will be Death Eaters out there and other weapons, so be on alert. Don't get distracted by opposing witches and wizards - don't get sidetracked by the Death Eaters taunting you, your friends or your family. Instead, I want everyone to get in lines, 7th years at the front and 1st years at the back. Protect everyone in your line, and head straight for Voldemort!"

Whispering broke out in the hall. I was nervous that people weren't going to listen, but I was pleasantly surprised that that wasn't the case. People started moving to their lines, and soon enough, we had eight lines filled with highly trained wizards and witches.

"Miss Granger," Professor McGonagall asked quietly. "How are we going to defeat Voldemort?"

Hermoine smiled. "Leave that to me. But I'll need the teachers as back up, in case something goes wrong. Can I count on that?"