↪ 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 ❤︎₊ ⊹

Hello fellow reader, author of this book here!

I want to thank you so much for reading my book and joining me on this journey.
Writing this book was an amazing experience, and I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Your support means a lot to me, and I appreciated all of your feedback, comments, and votes.

You are the best readers I could ever hope for, and I'm grateful I've shared this story with you. Thank you for being a part of this journey, and I hope to entertain you and inspire you in the next one! 

And don't worry, I won't make you wait you too much... or maybe I will? ;)

Welp, but let's get into the real stuff now, I've asked you to ask me a few questions for a final QnA of this book, and here are my answers!

Why'd it take you almost 4 years if not by the time its out, 4 years to complete this?

↪ Well, as mentioned in the question, lots of things happend over the years (school and personal problems), I was stuggling with my mental health at some point, so I decided to take a full break from Wattpad for a while, before coming back to finish the book on a more quick (even if relatively) schedule than the one before.

❥ What are you going to write next?

↪ Another ship book! It's already almost finished as I've been working on it behind the scenes, so I will be able to update it regularly. Also, I'm going to finish the project I've neglected for all this time that have already been published on my profile, altrought the won't have as many chapters as this book (sorry to all those who have been waiting for new chapters in so long!).
I'd also like to experiment my writing on work from other fandoms too, but that would not be before I finish my other works, hope you'll like them as well!

❥ Will Leon and Jessie get married and have kids?

↪ It's up to you to decide what happens next! The "canonical" ending is the one in the book, but that doesn't mean that you can't make up theories or headcanons about what will happen in the future!
But who knows, just in case there is a sequel, I might consider it... ;)
(Don't get your hopes up too soon, it probably won't be anytime soon :P)

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I'd also like to thank a few people!

CookiesForYou13 You have been a faithful and supportive reader of my book since the very beginning. You have been a wonderful friend and a loyal fan of my work, thank you for being a part of this journey! ^^

Raging-Ricky I loved reading your theories about the book, they are always so detailed and accurate, most of the time you can even guess what happens in the following chapter! You always make me excited to see what you'll come up with next. And your works on my discord server are amazing, they really bring the story to life. Thank you so much for your support and creativity, you're the best!

SlimeraelBlackTealKnight and JessWillFixIt For always begin supportive, commenting and voting on my books! Thank you guys!

And  huge thanks to everyone reading, voting and commenting on this book! 

I've made it so far only thanks to you, as I'm writing this, this story has over 30K views and it's first on multiple tags, you have no idea how happy that makes me ^^
I hope you enjoyed the story and that you will follow the updates for my other books as well!

If you liked my writing, please check out my other works and follow me on my profile, Nutella_BS to stay updated on my newest works <3

That's all from me, I cannot thank you enough for begin with me along this amazing journey!

❤︎