PART 🦋 V

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 5

Siya reached near the mandap which had four wooden stools placed. Soon the Rathore family enters the garden along with a beautiful lady whose eyes were searching for someone and once her eyes find a hold of her Soon to be husband she winked at him.

Avyansh clears his throat looking away while Sunansh tries to control his laugh looking at his brother's red face. 

Myra Rathore, greets the elder joining her hands and stands beside Avyansh nudging his elbow. While he walks away from her standing beside Siya. Myra follows him holding his bicep firmly.

"Stop running away from me Avy baby" she whispers leaning onto his ears making his ears turn red due to shyness or embarrassment don't know.

"Lo aa gayi meri devrani" Myra states looking ahead seeing the Rajput family enter the venue.

"Iska muh hamesha teda q rehta hai?'' Myra comments, titling her face, looking at Sunansh.

"Nazar lag jayegi usko" Siya says observing sunansh's gaze stuck at his soon to be wife, Sania.

Still Sunansh didn't faze and kept looking at Sania. Siya nudged him, breaking his stare.

" bhabhi" he whines rubbing his stomach making Siya and Myra laugh.

"Yahan aao sab" Gayatri says looking at the bride and groom.

Four of them walk towards the mandap and sit in their respective places. Both groom in the centre and bride on the side. Soon, the Haldi ceremony starts and everyone applies Haldi on their body.

"Bhabhi" Sunansh calls her. Siya walks towards the mandap dipping her fingers in the Haldi paste she applies it on his cheek then on his palms and feet, repeating her actions with the rest three of them.

"Bhai, aaj ke din to kaam chod do. Aapke cute se bhai ki haldi hai" Sunansh says looking at Reyansh who is coming towards them while wearing his Rolex watch.

Everyone laughs hearing Sunansh except the two people. His brother, Reyansh and his soon to be wife Sania.

'Dramebaaz'  Sania thought.

Sania rolls her eyes gazing straight at her father with the eyes 'Is this your choice' while her father clears his throat and looks away.

Reyansh comes forward to apply the Haldi on the couple. Sunansh and Myra winked at each other giving a mischievous smile, taking the Haldi bowl they threw the fluid at their partner before making a run.

Sania froze on her spot finding herself drenched in yellow liquid, she glares at the culprit who hid behind Siya sticking his tongue out.

'Iski Maa ki aankh'