PART 🦋 XIX

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 19

"Avy baby" Myra called him sitting on the bed after coming from the little family time they spent in Reyansh and Siya room.

Avyansh ignored her working on a few papers as per the orders of the CEO he has to work overtime but inside the house.

She tsked walking towards him and settling herself on his lap.

"Kitni besharam ho yaar tum"

He muttered, circling his arm on her waist and putting his head on her shoulder.

There was silence.

Pure silence.

Not awkward but peaceful.

Him close to her made her heart feel at peace.

"You know Myra" he broke the silence, still hugging her.

She stroked his wavy hairs detailing it and hummed to his question.

"When death was near me the first person who came to my mind was

He grabbed her cheeks gazing in her eyes and leaning forward.

You" he completed the sentence placing his lips on her forehead.

°°°°°°

"Boy, I want to sleep, can you switch off the light?" Sania said, annoyed by the lights which are coming in her way and sleep.

"I have work darling, you can cover yourself with blanket and sleep or wait for me to finish my work"

"You work too?" Sania half laid on the bed keeping her face on palm which is supported by elbow.

"Unfortunately yes, your husband has a separate branch which works under him" he said waving at his invisible fans.

"Mujhe laga tumhe sirf drama karna aata hai" she commented lying back on the bed.

'Apni Maa ki tarah'

"I can hear you"

'Did I say out loud'