PART 🦋 XXI

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 21

"How to open this?" Reyansh mumbles, trying to open the lid of the pressure cooker.

"Cooking is so difficult" Avyansh sighs in relief, taking a seat on the chair while drinking water.

He just finished making rotis, which was a dreadful task according to him.

'Khichdi hi bana leta mai'
(I should have cooked khichdi)

'My pretty hands'

He looked at his hands which had few reddish brown patches on it.

"How to open this?" Reyansh asked out loud, getting the attention of his younger brothers.

"With hands, obviously" Sunansh answered in a duh tone which resulted with the sharp gaze of his brother.

"I mean, let me do it with my hands" he laughed nervously, keeping the packet of chips aside and walking towards the stove.

Sunansh twisted the handle trying to pull it outside but failed miserably.

Reyansh folded his hands over the chest, leaning on the counter and side eyeing sunansh.

"Haha" sunansh again laughed nervously, turning and twisting the lid furiously.

'Khul ja sim sim'
(Open up)

And, God heard his prayer and opened the lid for him.

"Yay!!" He screamed in happiness, showing the lid to Reyansh and Avyansh.

"See, it was so easy" He said, closing the lid of the pressure cooker.

"You have to turn it this way to open.....

He tried to open again the same way but God won't help you for committing the same mistake twice.

........the lid"

"Isse kehte hai aag me khud ko phekna" Avyansh laughs patting his back while ruffling his hair.

(This is called pushing yourself in fire)

°°°°°°

"If I find you doing this shit again trust me you will get a free ticket to hell" Siya says while grabbing the hairs of the boy who was groaning in pain.

"I'm sorry didi" the boy apologise getting on his knees still holding his d**k.

"Wow bhabhi" Sania clapped her hands, totally impressed by Siya.

"Take them to hospital," Myra said to the guards pointing at the two boys.

The guard nodded and grabbed them by their hair taking them to the warehouse as per the order received by their boss.