- 14 -

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

iMessage
Arthur Television

Can you help me with something?

Depending what is it? Sure

George is doing his podcast
and arthur isn't here.
I made a tiktok but
I don't know what to do

Oh.
You want to film a tiktok with me?

I guess?? Please help
I'm a quarter way
from breaking down

I'm omw

Thank you

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Alexandra Williams was pacing around with her phone looking at all the trends on TikTok. Trying to figure out what would be good to film with Arthur, and looking at different people's content to come up with an idea. She heard a knock at the door, and let him in immediately.

"Thank god you're here. What the fuck is all this?" Lex panicked. "There's so many things on this app."

"Okay calm down. What are you thinking we do?"

"Maybe, I teach you some bartending things?" Lex explained.

"Sounds good." Arthur smiled.

The two of them filmed a little segment of Lex teaching him some cocktails whilst Arthur failed and joked with her.

"So this is a slippery nipple. The only thing similar with a blow job is-"

"Both are very lubricated." Arthur joked.

"Shut up." Lex laughed. "It's bailey's. This uses Sambuca and grenadine. The blow job is whipped cream and amaretto." The two carried on with joking and making the layered shots, and of course drank them.

"That's such a weird combination." Arthur coughed as he took the shot.

"It gets you very drunk, very quickly." Lex laughed. "My favourite is wake the dead."

"What the fuck is that?"Arthur asked.

"Tequila and coffee." Lex smiled.

"Of course." Arthur shook his head. "If you send me the video, I can edit it for you."

"Thank you," Lex smiled as she sent him the video. "How do you feel about making some more shots?" She asked him.