- 17 -

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Alexandra Williams paced around the living room in George and Arthur's flat. Both of the boys sat down, waiting for what she was going to say them. Lex had never been in this situation before nor did she intend to. She kept on pacing, biting her nails trying to think of the right words to say.

"Alex will you stop pacing." George sighed. "What the fuck happened last night."

"I don't know." Lex shook her head. "We were just chatting shit and drinking. Next thing I know he's asleep next to me."

"Have you spoken to him?" George asked her to which Lex shook her head once more.

"I've felt too embarrassed," Lex sighed. "I know I need to."

"You need to get your shit together Alex and talk to him." George grumbled which made Lex take a step back, blinking back the tears in her eyes.. She was shocked at how cold he was being with her. She never saw George this angry in her entire lifetime of knowing him. But she knew there could only be one reason.

They both changed. They weren't the same sixteen year olds anymore - too much time has passed. She couldn't just pick up where they left off, she felt immature for thinking that way. It was indeed childish to think that off some notion they would forever be inseparable.

Tears brimmed in her eyes and she nodded. "I'm sorry." She said as she walked out of the room.

George realised his mistake, he never meant to upset her with his harsh tone. He just wanted her to realise that she couldn't do this to him. She came into his life and turned it around - she was breaking what he created, though it may be unintentional. She didn't have the right to. He followed her out of the room, tapping her on the shoulder for her to face him. She turned around and was pulled into a hug. She tensed up at the sudden movement but then softened into his chest, letting her emotions get the best of her and began sobbing.

"I love you more than anyone on this earth, Alexandra. But you can't just disappear from this." George mumbled still holding her tightly. "You need to sit down and talk to him." Lex cried even harder, shaking as the emotions took over her whole body.

"I know." She said in between sniffles. "I know."

"Just text him." George said as he rubbed her back to soothe his friend.

Lex nodded, pulling away from him and wiping her tears.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

iMessage
Arthur Tv

Hi.
Sorry it's taken me so long
to get back to you.
I've been struggling on what
to say.
I don't remember what happened.
I don't know if we've had sex.
I hope this hasn't
destroyed our friendship.