- 21 -

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Alexandra Williams prepared with anticipation for the party, that she was attending with Harry. Despite George feeling under the weather and Arthur having family plans, Lex looked forward to a night. She eagerly waited for Harry, checking the time and fixing her outfit with excitement. She didn't know what to expect or what type of party it was. Lex waltzed into George's room where he was coughing and spluttering into a tissue.

"Fucking hate the flu." He said as he blew his nose into a tissue. As he looked up and down at his friend, George smiled. "You look nice." He told her.

"Thank you Clarkey and you look like shit." She smiled mischievously.

"I'd respond with something sarcastic. But right now I feel like I can't breathe." He mumbled.

"I got you some paracetamol." She threw him the box over on his bed.

"Thanks." He nodded appreciatively as he unwrapped the pill from the box and popped it in mouth, swallowing with a glass of water.

"You're welcome." Lex smiled.

There was a sudden knock on the door that sent a ripple of nervous energy through Lex. Startled, she exchanged an anxious glance with George.

"What the fuck do I do?" She said panicking.

"Answer it then, you bellend." George rolled his eyes.

Harry's arrival had her momentarily panicking as she wondered if everything was in order. Hastily, she smoothed down her outfit and took a deep breath, attempting to quell the rising nerves. With a reassuring smile from George, Lex walked out of the room to see to the door.

Lex opened the door to find Harry standing there, looking down at the ground. Trying not to make any eye contact.

"I'm...I'm really no good at this." He quickly said. "I'll probably say something fucked at some point tonight."

"That's fine. I'll probably say something even worse." Lex nodded. "Shall we go?" She asked him. Harry finally looked up at her, and a smile crept on his face.

"You look good." He told her. "And yeah.

"Thank you." Lex smiled sheepishly.

The two of them made their way outside to car that Harry had booked for them. Harry couldn't stop looking at Lex, sharing the occasional glance to make it not so suspicious. But Lex knew he was looking at her, she could feel the stares almost as if they were burning against her skin. She just smiled graciously at Harry; she wanted to let him know that she was happy and appreciative of him inviting her out. But her mind went to other possibilities -

Who would be there?

Was this a good move for her?

Would this impact her career?