🎄Day 1 - LN4🎄

"What do you mean you don't like fish?!"

≪◦ ❈ ◦≫

"Hey, Carlos, what are you getting?" I ask, turning to the Spanish man sitting opposite me.

"Hmmm," he says, looking at the menu, "everything sounds really good, I feel like I want to try each one of them!"

"Get Y/n to share two plates with you, then you get both!" Daniel laughs, grinning at his menu.

I chuckle: "Not a bad idea. What do you have in mind?"

I look back at Carlos and he smiles contently: "Let's get the caesar salad and the fish."

"Oooh, that sounds really good, I agree," I smile at him and he chuckles, setting down his menu.

"Blegh," we hear from my side of the table. Carlos', Daniel's and my head turn towards where the sound came from.

And then we see Lando, his eyes closed and his face with disgust on it.

"What's wrong with him?" I search for answers in Carlos' face.

But he keeps calm; as if he's seen this a million times already: "Lando doesn't like fish."

I frown, absolutely bewildered by Carlos' statement.

"What do you mean you don't like fish?!"

Lando frowns even more and looks at me like I'm crazy: "How can you like it?! It's cold and slimy and just tastes like ocean dirt!"

"Whaaaat?" Daniel exclaims, a sarcastic tone in his voice. Carlos chuckles.

"I just don't like it, and there's nothing anyone could ever do for me to change my mind."

I sit back in my chair: "We'll see about that."

Carlos gives me a look and chuckles, Daniel letting his laughter be a bit louder. I eventually join in, leaving Lando with a confused look on his face.

≪◦ ❈ ◦≫

🎄