6. filming in poland

killer squad

Birdy - Rachel Zegler
Joshua - Josh Andres Rivera
Tommy the Kid - Tom Blyth

Birdy
So... when are we meeting???

blondie
I'm gonna be there in like an hour max

Birdy
please😭
save me from the boys, they are hyperactive rn

IM COMING BBY

Tommy the Kid
Why so much hate??? We're just happy to be here😇

Joshua
I just want to say that I LOVE PIEROGI

oh god...

Birdy
YEAH so get here FAST

━━━ Real life ━━━

The cast flew from London to Wrocław. Here they were going to film arena scenes and also it was also the largest city, close to other locations that were going to be used as District 12.

Wiki was set to meet them at the hotel. Since she was already in Poland, she took a train.She was so excited to meet everyone again. After New York she literally went back to the reality of work and preparing for role. She dearly missed meeting them for dinner or spending the whole day with Rachel, going insane over some songs they were working on.

And she missed Tom. They talked a lot during the break, facetime a couple of times and became really good friends. Wiki still couldn't believe how quickly she hit it off with everyone, and now she was going to see them again.

Since the cast finally came to her home - Poland, Wiki took it upon herself to show them as much hospitality as she could. Mostly, because she wanted to repay for how they took care of her in New York but also because she simply liked organising things.

For today she planned to take them out for a drinks. Wiki couldn't let them off without an initiation ceremony with shots of vodka. She had a little surprise, the bar where they were going to had a karaoke. She was very thrilled and couldn't contain her excitement. Wiki knew they would love it, because everyone liked singing. And there was no better combination than singing and getting a little bit drunk.

Not long after getting off a train, Wiki finally reached her destination spot. She could recognise her friends as soon as she stepped out of the taxi. She ran to hug Rachel and they both squealed in excitement.

"Oh my God! I missed you, baby," Rachel complained. Wiki laughed at that. "We literally talked yesterday."

"It's not the same!" she responded with disapproval. Wiki only giggled and moved to greet Josh. He gave her a bear hug like he always does, which Wiki greatly appreciates.

Last, but definitely not least was Tom. She hadn't seen him for so long that now, being a foot away from him felt like a dream. He was wearing simple black trousers and an oversized shirt but looked so effortlessly fit. Tom extended his arms, inviting the blonde girl in for a hug. She didn't think twice and just clung to him. He was warm and smelt so nice and Wiki didn't want to let go of him. They talked a lot during the break, facetimed a couple of times but nothing compared to having him in real life. After a second she started to peel away, but he squeezed her closer and leaned back so she was lifted off the ground. Wiki let out a squeak, but the next second she was back on her feet.