16. LA premiere

KISS updated their channel!

Talking about chemistry on and off set | Rachel Zegler and Tom Blyth - The Hunger Games

6,8 k likes     230 858 views     13 Nov.

━━━ Real life ━━━

Tom and Rachel have been invited to do a morning show on radio to talk about film and their experience with it.

"Welcome to KISS breakfast, stars of The Hunger Games The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. Rachel Zegler and Tom Blyth are in the building!" the radio presenter welcomed the actors.

"Hi!" said Rachel.

"Thank you for having us!" Tom added.

"Now this film, when I watched it I ruined it for everybody because I was gasping, screaming. It was a really emotional film. Did you also had a similar reaction after seeing it for the first time?"

Tom looked at his fellow lead, "Yeah, you know, watching yourself is always awkward but we had one screening for the whole cast before premieres started and even though we knew what was going to happen in the story it still was very emotional."

Then Rachel spoke as well. "Yes! Like for me, the moment something emotional comes on the screen tears just stream down my face, and I did cry a lot in the end which was a bit embarrassing."

"Yeah, and Wiki, she cried too." Tom added.

"Yeah, we are kind of similar in that way," Rachel summed up. It was one of the reasons they became best friends.The presenter then asked Tom if he also cried.

"Oh no, but I was being emotional support for them."

"Like lending a shoulder to cry on?"

"Exactly!" he responded enthusiastically, because that was literally what happened. When the end credits rolled and Olivia's song started playing, Wiki hugged Tom to hide her tears and essentially wet his shirt. He thought it was quite endearing how invested she was in the story and he was never going to complain about holding her.

The radio presenter moved on to the next topic, "Rachel, you did the most amazing singing. I almost wanted to live with you so I wouldn't have to turn the radio on."

Rachel laughed at that, "I promise, everyone who lived with me wished I would stop!"

"You and Josh together, is like a musical jukebox," Tom remarked.

"Did you sing a lot on the set?" asked the presenter.

"Yes but then Wiki joined us too..."

Like on cue, Tom activated again. "Wiki has literally pulled out some musical instrument out of nowhere and just straight on played whatever they would sing"