20. birthday girl

━━━ Real life ━━━

Soft kisses being planted all over Wiki's face were the first thing that woke her up. She was feeling warm and safe, being embraced by her boyfriend's arm. She didn't want to open her eyes just yet so she could enjoy their little morning ritual for quite a while longer.

"Wake up, sunshine" Tom whispered and moved a few strands of stray hair from her face. Wiki faintly groaned and buried her face further into his chest. His steady heartbeat lulled her back to sleep. If it were up to her, they would stay like this for the whole day.

"Come on, I have plans for us!" he urged. Wiki, in her hazy state was confused about what he meant by that but then she finally remembered. It was her birthday and they decided to spend the whole day together and celebrate it. That finally woke her up.

"Oh my God! It's my birthday!" she said when it dawned on her.

Tom chuckled at how adorable she was. "I'm going to the kitchen and you get ready."

Wiki nodded in agreement and watched as he was leaving the bedroom. She noticed that he wasn't wearing his pyjama bottoms in which he slept (since she stole the top from him and also used it as her pyjama) and that was a bit suspicious. He was dressed and that meant he must have been up to something in the morning. She quickly went to the bathroom so she wouldn't waste any more time and after a couple of minutes she finally entered the kitchen.

There, on the dining table was a bouquet of her favourite red roses placed in a vase. Next to it was a small package, wrapped like a gift and probably the star of the whole morning, a beautifully prepared breakfast. Tom was sitting in one of the chairs, smiling proudly but his eyes were so soft and full of love, Wiki teared up from the happiness.

"Oh, no, no no! Don't cry!" Tom immediately went up to her to stop her from crying but it was too late. He brought her body closer to hug her and stroked her back, trying to calm her down.

"I'm just... very happy," she managed to say between her sobs. Tom bent down and cupped her cheeks and started kissing her tears off of her face. Wiki felt butterflies in her stomach when he did it, feeling dizzy with all the love she received.

"Come on, you have to open your present!" He took her hand and led her to the table, where he helped her sit.

Wiki stopped crying, now she was excited to see what he had got her. When she managed to unwrap the paper, there was a photo album in a pretty cover with a dedication to her. She opened it and it was full of photos of her. There were some group pictures, landscapes or other places she went to with Tom. They were all taken by him, ones where she posed, ones where she didn't even know he was taking them. As she went through the album, she could see they were photos even from before they started dating. It wasn't just an album, it was their history together and how their relationship developed. From strangers to co-workers to friends to lovers. Wiktoria was so moved by that gift, she was speechless.

"I knew from the start you were going to be special to me," he smiled shyly.

"Happy birthday, Sunshine! I love you." He said very simply because he knew there was no need for big words or grand wishes. With every little gesture he showed how much he loved her and supported her and now that photo album was proof of that. He always paid attention, he always cared, and he always was smitten. Just like her, since the beginning.

Wiki kissed him passionately and hard, almost knocking him out of breath. He instantly responded with the same fire, earning a small moan that escaped her mouth. She moved her hands to nestle them deep in his hair. They both relished in the feeling of being so close, not only physically but also mentally. Then Tom bent his head and began to place slow, light kisses along Wiki's jaw, moving to the sensitive spot right below her ear where he worked on creating a love bite. After a moment he moved away, satisfied with his work. There's a wicked smile on his face and Wiki got hot for him once again.