Too Much For One Day

A short chapter to start but that's just for this one. Maybe. SOM is a pretty small book so I might keep it chapter by chapter. Also if you haven't read my side story book you might be confused here. If you want to, just read the 3rd story to catch up. I will recap it in this book later down the line so no stress. Also I know I said I would post this, this weekend in my other book, but I got too excited. 

Now Enjoy and thank you for the support.

***

Walking out of his tent Y/n Felix Caesar, had grow an Inch or two, his hair was now a bit shorter than the last time we saw him. He no longer looked as scrawny as last summer. He's built up some strength looking more like his Greco-Roman blood line. 

His duel colored eyes looked. . . tired the bags under his eyes told a story of loss. He reached up to his left arm that was wrapped in a bandage

"Good morning" he whispered

After brushing his teeth he changed into a fresh camp half blood shirt. As the one he had was ripped, and covered in dry blood. Removing his shirt something seemed off about the teen. 

He was covered in new scars and still fresh wounds, that weren't doing the whole steam healing ability he had gained after being submerged in the flaming rivers of Phlegethon. 

He began his morning routine of bettering himself with his arsenal, skipping breakfast completely.

"How long has it been since—" I asked myself spinning my spear into another slash. 

I have no clue if camp started up again or what day it was after what happened to, I can't even bring myself to say his same. 

"Water break" 

I sat down on a log taking a sip of water from my bottle, looking up I saw the sun was already high. Meaning I've been training for a while, but it's the only thing that can bring me out of my thoughts. 

A cloud followed by mist appeared in front of me making me stand. The connection was a little staticky at first, but it cleared up fast and I saw her face. Long blonde hair, her skin had gotten a tan since the last I saw her and storm grey eyes. 

"It actually worked!" she shouted, but a her cheeks grew red as she looked around her surrounding.

"Annabeth, How did you contact me through Iris message?" I asked confused as it usually needs a specific place to call someone. 

"Y/n—are you okay?" she asked concerned 

"I'm fine why?" I lied "No need to worry about that?"

"It's just, if you say so. I used your tent as a locater, I'm surprised it worked"

"You and me both" I said "you sound troubled I'm guessing this isn't a 'how are you type of call'" I said lifting my shirt to wipe my brow of sweat.

Behind the rainbow mist Annabeth's cheeks grew even redder than before. She faked a cough and continued

"No, something's going on at camp. My mom— she's been warning me. Have you gotten any warnings from you know? Nike?" she asked

"No she hasn't talked to me in months the last thing I remember from her was a balloon." I said a little bitterly 

She didn't pry seeing my face discomfort

"Well, I'm currently watching Percy I tried to get his attention this morning, but he was getting ready for school. The mist is strong and he doesn't realize what he's hanging out with." she said almost disgusted