★ 33 | DRIVE! ★

"Ugh" I grunt, trying to open every single cabinet, yet nothing. I don't have a single clue as to where this annoying key is. "Tweek have you maybe seen someone with the key?" I turn around and bite at my lip.

"uh, not that I can-uh recall" he shuffles his shoulder against the wall and looks around, he doesn't know either. I'm a little worried, I'm not sure if Kenny's gotten the chance to head upstairs yet. Fuck, I should've kicked him harder in the balls when I had the chance.

"Do you atleast...remember who took you here? Locked you up?" I say, but he shakes his head. "I was blindfolded, I couldn't see anything until I was thrown inside this cage..." he replies and my body goes stiff. I feel bad for him, I feel horrible for watching him have to go through all of this. I'll get you out of here Tweek, just...just...just pray that I'll be able to find this stupid key in time.

"alright..." I sigh, and take a peek out the door. I wonder if Cartmans found out yet, or if he's reached the safe zone before I could've. But how annoying! if only there was a way to communicate with him...tell him that I'm here, so that he can help me out.

When I hear footsteps my body goes scarce and I hide behind the door, I tell Tweek to be quiet and he does as so. The footsteps slowly approach us until the room goes silent. When I take a quick peek to see who it is, my eyes go wide and I push my shoulders quietly closer to the brick walls. Mr Mackey and Kenny, dammit I hitch.

"I have a feeling he got lost" Kenny sighed, looking around the room, "stay here, I'll go call the patrols" Mr Mackey assures and walks out the door. I stay as stillest as I can be, I can't let Mr Mackey know that I'm in here, or it's end game. They clearly think that I've gone lost, and that's good enough. As long as they don't figure out where I am, I'll be good.

It's quiet, but everything happens so fast.

Kenny approaches Tweek and grips the poles of the cage, his approach is steady, but it's obvious that he wants to get something out of Tweek.

"Is Craig here by any chance?" Kenny smiles, and Tweek shrugs his shoulders. "Fuck yourself" Tweek crosses his arms and looks up at Kenny. He raises his brow and then leans back.

"Very well" Kenny sighs and takes a step back.

"Oh Craig! you want this, right?" Kenny picks up a key from his pocket and my eyes widen. How the fuck does he know that I'm here?

"Click" I close the door behind him and he turns around.

"Mr Mackey is behind that door isn't he?" I gesture to the entrance and he shakes his head. "No" he mouths and I'm left a little bit confused. If Mackey isn't outside that door ready to ambush us with 5 cops, then...

What's his plan...

"Mackey doesn't know that you're inside this room right now, it's just you, and me." He tilts his head and looks over to the entrance. He's telling the truth, because I can't hear anyone else beyond this door. But why, why is he doing this? Why would he do this after everything?

"Give me the key" I persist, and he gives me a good look before looking at the ground. He's tired of my words. Treating me as if I've gone insane, it's...pissing me off.

"Craig, just get out of here." He sighs and puts the key back into his pocket, "I won't tell anyone, just get out" he gestures to the door and I frown. I want to approach him but he walks back and presses a shoulder up to the cage.

"I'm not leaving without him, Kenny." I sigh and look down at my hands, twisting them into fists before looking up at Kenny who frowns at my nagging stupidity. "Fuck Craig" he sighs and rolls a hand through his hair, tirelessly changing the expression on his face, "is it so hard to just, give up?" He groans and looks me up in the eyes.