𝐎𝐍𝐄

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 8/12/25

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
8/12/25

"GOSH I DON'T know why I put up with your annoying ass." Malora's mother- Lily spat. For some reason she had this strong hatred towards her daughter and she never even bothered to try and get to the root of it.

She loved causing Malora pain, ever since she was a baby she would do little things to torture her.

Malora scoffed, throwing her hood over her head. If anything, she didn't know why she put up with her annoying ass mother. That lady was so psychotic it was honestly scary.

"Well maybe if you and your sicko husband didn't steal all my fucking money, I could have been moved out like I was planning to!"

She was saving up to move far out of state- away from her mother. And as soon as she had nearly enough money to do so, Lily found her stash and used it to buy drugs. And also gave the leftovers to her husband.

Over 14k of Malora's money.. gone, just like that. The saddest part about it was the things she had to do for that money.

How many nights she had to go out in the cold, selling her body for just an ounce of money. Ever since she was 12, this was the life she lived. It was really her mom who got her into it.. or rather forced her into it.

Lily was desperate for money to keep her drugs coming in, so she had her daughter in the streets at just 12 years old. And didn't give one fuck about it, she was that desperate.

And eventually Malora became so used to it she just stuck to the job. Her mom restricted her from going to school as a child so she never really got an education. Meaning she had no diploma or source of knowledge. That alone made any other job opportunities almost impossible.

"This is my fuckin' house. So anything in here belongs to me, you fuckin' trick. I only keep your ugly ass around to make money for me, so imagine my surprise when I find out you're actually hiding money from me."

At times like this Malora tuned out of reality and went to work. Anywhere to get away from this hell house with her heartless mother.

Work was something that she honestly dreaded. She hated giving her body away to all these people for money, but she had no other choice. This is how she was raised.. and sadly the streets had become a second home to her. She felt safer out there than she did in her own home. And that's saying a lot.

Malora smiled softly at her mother in order to stay on her good side. The last thing she needed was to be walking the streets with a black eye like last time.