𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 8/27/25

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
8/27/25

IT'S ONLY BEEN a week since Malora moved back in with her mom, and everyday it felt like there was a new punishment. Lily still wasn't over how Malora was talking over text and she always had a secret animosity towards her.

She was one of those mothers who were jealous of their kids so she thought everything Mal did deserved a punishment.

"Now get your useless ass out my house and go to work. Try to run again and that video's going public!" Lily smiled before spitting in the direction of her daughter.

"Oh get up I didn't even hurt you too much. You're being dramatic," Lily never understood why the girl was so emotional..

'Definitely doesn't take after me..'

"Y..you twisted my fucking ankle what the fuck you mean 'didn't hurt me too much'?!"

She was fed up with how she was being treated. All this week she's been beat up by her mother or sexually assaulted by her step father. In all her years of living it's never been this bad, she guessed she really pissed them off this time.

They didn't care how many times she apologized honestly, it's like they just enjoyed seeing her in pain.

"Watch how you speak to me unless you want another twisted ankle. Now get up, I won't say it again!"

Malora knew better than to defy her mother for a second time- that would only lead to more violence. So against her better judgment she got off floor with a limp.

Her ankle really fucking hurt, she could barely even walk on it.

"I want you out there until 5 am and you need to make around 7,000 tonight. I'm going on a trip soon with your father,"

Malora couldn't help the scoff that rose from her throat. Her father? How much more delusional could this lady get!?

"That's not my father so don't address him as that again. My only father died when I was 4 and that's because you hired someone to kill him!" She couldn't stand the fact that Lily tried to address that sicko as her father, because he was anything but that.

It was disrespectful to say the least. The only man she would ever call dad died years ago, all because he was trying to protect her. So no, she most certainly wouldn't feed into Lily's delusions and call a man that's been violating her for years father, because he was no where near it.