𝐓𝐖𝐎

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 8/12/25

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
8/12/25

"CAN YOU STAY the fuck still!? God damn." Zachariah spat in annoyance. She kept pushing his hand away whenever he tried to clean a wound.

"Well I'm sorry that this shit hurts! I can't help it." Mal scoffed deciding to stay quiet for the remainder of his procedures. She could sense he was getting annoyed with her and there's nothing she hated more than being seen as annoying.

On the bright side, her vision was back. Well.. somewhat back. Both her eyes were swollen and she could hardly see out of them unless she squinted. That dude really did a number on her face.

"Ight this one might be the most painful part cause I gotta give you stitches. That weird nigga busted your ear open." Zach tucked his lips. He regretted ending that dudes life so quickly, he should've tortured him.

Unfortunately, Malora was there and he couldn't waste time on torture since his main goal was to get her to safety.

What type of sick nigga puts his hands on women? Especially helpless ones like Malora. Just thinking about it got him riled up again.

Malora placed her hand on top of his and that alone was enough to snap him back to reality. Her touch was so soft..

"Zachariah.. you okay? You had a mad face on there for a bit." She softly asked, tilting her head.

He shrugged and searched through his first aid kit for the needles. "I was just thinkin' bout earlier. And how that nigga deserved worse than death, he deserved torture."

Malora stayed quiet but she honestly agreed with him. Any man that thinks it's okay to beat girls just because they say no, are truly sick.

But in a way she felt like it was her fault. If she was never on the streets in the first place none of this would have happened.

"I'm about to start the stitches, ight? If it hurts too bad you can just scratch onto my arm, ion mind." He warned and she nodded.

Malora was honestly so scared of needles but she's handled worse. Might as well just get this shit over with.

As soon as he poked the needle into her ear she bit back a scream. 'This shit hurts, god fucking damn!'

All that before hand pep talk was useless because she still felt like she was dying.

She gripped onto his tattooed covered arm and scratched into his skin as hard as she could. She hoped she wasn't hurting him too bad.. but shit, he's the one that told her it was okay.