Part II

Anonymously Sweet

Warning: This story has a plotline based on males suffering from bulimia. It is highly triggering, and may cause discomfort with some readers. Please take caution.

Part II: Can't even keep it down.

Louis sat in bed for most of that Saturday. He figured If he came out, his mum would make him eat. But if he pretended to be asleep. He’d be fine right?

Wrong.

At around 1 in the afternoon, a unexpected knock made Louis eyebrows scrunch together in disappointment. He didn’t want to be bothered, but when one of his youngest siblings came into the room, he didn’t care suddenly.

“Louis? Mum made you lunch.” Daisy whispered. He frowned.

“Tell her I’m not hungry.” He smiled at the blond haired girl, trying to get her to leave. As bad as that sounded.

“She says you have to eat, cause you didn’t eat all day yesterday.” She added, opening the door wider. Exposing her short figure.

“Daisy I’m not up for food, sorry babe.” Daisy frowned, moving her way over to Louis bed. He sat up as she hoped on his bed, plopping down in his lap.

“Are you sick again?” She asked. Louis shrugged. He couldn’t lie to his baby sister. But then again, she was too little to understand. At least that’s what he thought. “Why won’t you eat with us anymore? You don’t like mum’s cooking?” He smiled at her question.

“No, Mum’s cooking is great. I just don’t feel hungry anymore. It happens when you get older.” He tried to convince the small girl. Without giving away his secret. She moved her hand over Louis bony and dainty fingers.

“Your bones stick out.” She whispered. He felt guilty. Maybe he should eat. He could always vomit it back up. He didn’t want to upset his sisters. Or his mum.

“Okay Dais, Lets go eat.” He sighed. She smiled wide, taking her eldest and only brother’s hand. Tugging him downstairs.

He walked into the kitchen, and felt sick.

There was so much food on his plate.

He gulped as Daisy let go of his fragile hand.

“Up late Love?” His mother asked as he watched her marvel up meals in the kitchen. Louis watched the plate. Empty stomach doing nervous flips.

But those 6 pounds I lost…

Thoughts ran through his head. Making him nauseous.

“Louis?” His sister Felicity, asked uneasily.

“I’m not hungry mum. I don’t feel well.” Louis excused. His mother put down he spatula perplexed. Wiping her hands on a dishcloth. She approached her son. As he still stared at the plate. She pressed her hand to his cheek. Then to his forehead.

“You don’t feel warm Babe, just try to eat a bit.” Louis frowned. But he wanted to please his mother. His sisters.

If he couldn’t eat it would just be another reminder of how much he failed them. Wouldn’t it?

Louis went to the plate. Clouds of steam sprouting from the meal he would soon be ridding. He erratically ate his food. Maybe a fourth of what was on his plate before he spoke up.

“Mum I really don’t feel good.” He lied. His sister spoke for his mother.

“You don’t look sick Lou.” Lottie retorted. He shook his head, pushing away the white serving dish in front of him.

“Louis?” Phoebe spoke up. He felt the up rise in his stomach. He scrambled from his chair, darting towards the bathroom. Quickly emptying the contents he had eaten with a horrific gag. Then a choke. Then a spitting noise. All echoing in his family’s ears. Making all the females frown. But a worried expression found its way onto his mothers face. She followed him into the white room, rubbing his bony back. She had never realized how this he was until now. But a lot of 17 year olds were thin. But not bone popping thin.

“Guess you were sick.” She murmured. He rest his head against the cool porcelain bowl.

You can’t even keep food down Louis. Now you really aren’t good enough.

His thoughts made him blink back tears. This never happened. He could usually eat some and purge. Now his body would even take in food? At least he didn’t have to worry about that stupid blue toothbrush in the bathroom now.

“Head up to bed Louis. Get some rest I’ll be up to check on you soon.” Louis limped up the stairs. Past his concerned sisters. But not before entering the bathroom upstairs. Vomiting once more.

You are worthless aren’t you?

He felt tears come to his eyes. Why wasn’t he skinny? Why wasn’t he good enough? Why couldn’t he please anyone? He really is worthless.

Louis is a fat pig.

The words ricocheted off his cranium. Bouncing around the walls of the bathroom. He nearly had to cover his ears to get the voices to stop penetrating his walls.

Louis rolled up his shirt. Tracing the words into his stomach. He hated himself. He hated how purging made him feel. But he hated being fat more. He liked feeling his bones. He liked how he lost 6 pounds. He liked that he only weighed 130 pounds. His goal was to be smaller. His goal for this week was 125. He didn’t like any fat on him. He’d rather be a tiny little thing. No muscle at all. Muscle would make him look fat. He’d rather his stomach be caved in then to have a 6 pack.

-

Louis fell asleep, his mother knocking at his door, with a cup of water in hand at around 7 in the evening.

“Hi mum.” He softly greeted as she shook him awake. She rubbed her thumb over his sunken in cheekbones. He was pale. Increasingly pale.

“Drink up babe.” She held out the plastic cup of water to him. He gulped down the cool liquid, but not without coughing a bit. Her eyes dimmed. “What’s happening to you.” She whispered. He shook his head.

“Must just have a bug mum, I’ll be fine.” She sighed.

“I’m a nurse Louis, If you had a bug, we’d all have a bug.” He shrugged his shoulders. She kissed his forehead anyways. “Go to sleep. Call if you need something. I’m just across the hall.” He nodded and slipped farther underneath the duvet.

Can sleep help you lose weight? Cause I’d sleep forever.

---------------------

Next chapter in progress. Harry soon.