PART-6

"The supreme happiness of life consists in the conviction that one is loved..."

===========================================================================

Akshara's POV 

Good morning everyone. You know today bhai and me are going for shopping to start the preparation for his wedding Even Bhabhi is going to come with us. We will go in evening may be at 4 : 00. But for now I have to wake up otherwise I have to listen curses. so, I went in the bathroom for my daily morning routine.

 I completed within 30 to 40 minutes. I have wear causal clothes for now as I have to go temple like every other day and also have todo morning house chores. I am going to make paratha for Mom & dad and sandwich for me & bhai. 

Breakfast is ready after 30 minutes and already placed in the dinning hall where all have been waiting for breakfast. After breakfast Bhai 7 dad went for work and mom is in her room And I am doing house choses which will finish soon. 

After finishing the work I got ready and went to the temple and garden which was beside the temple for sometime as it was my Regular routine.  

I like to spent my time in the garden spending some time alone. Let me tell you I like to read books very much and because of that bhai have made a mini library in my room and I always take one book from it when i come to garden. Even in the evening I come for sometime just to watch small kids playing here and there. even I sometime start to play with the just like a small kid.

After sometime i went back to prepare some lunch for everyone. 

Time skip to 4 : 00 at shopping mall 

For shopping I have wear a black kurti along with white pant. Hair is tied in pony tail and have a bracelet and watch in my hands. We are currently standing in a store buying a engagement , Haldi , Sangeet and mehndi functions couple dresses for bhai and Bhabhi and a gown for me. they wee looking cute in couple dress. 

( for mehndi )

( for mehndi )