PART-8

જીવન એક સુંદર સપનું છે જેમાં જીવવાની ઈચ્છા હોવી જોઈએ, દુ:ખ આપોઆપ સુખમાં બદલાઈ જશે, માણસને માત્ર હસવાની ટેવ હોવી જોઈએ.

( जिंदगी एक खूबसूरत ख्वाब है जिसमें जीने की चाहत होनी चाहिए, गम अपने आप खुशियों में बदल जाएगा, बस मुस्कुराने की आदत होनी चाहिए। )

( Life is a beautiful dream in which one should have the will to live, sorrow will automatically turn into happiness, one should only have the habit of smiling. )

===========================================================================

Akshara's POV 

Wake up with a smile on my face as soon as I remember yesterday's moment with my best Bhai and Bhabhi. Today also we are going to complete remaining things I know today also half work will done Because all things were so beautiful that we can't decide which will be best. 

Coming out of my thoughts I went in the bathroom for my morning routine and get dressed in a beautiful but simple Kurti. Went downstairs and make breakfast. after eating it as usually all went for their respective work including me.  I am going to start work in our own company as a employee cause bhai have refused to work in any other Comp. Before going to office he talked some time with me.

" Princess just like yesterday we will leave at 4 : 00 and also if you are comfortable we have to give lift to my friend " he said

" Bhai I am always comfortable As you are with me so it's ok we can give lift to your frd and also ok with time i will be ready  at 4 " I said

" That's cool ok bye I am late for the office. " he said making worried face and left giving me a forehead kiss. I smile at his little loving nature to make me feel special and said Bye bye as a reply. 

" ok so akhara don't stand here and do the work. you have many works today " I said talking to myself like a fool.

I did my usual work and went to temple for sometime. 

Time skip to 4 :00

I have wore a black kurti with some work on it. pairing it with black flora chunni. without any make up and wore black foot wear. 

 I get ready in my suit and went down when bhai called me

" Princess come fast we are getting late " he said 

" Coming bhai don't get impatient. I know you want to meet Bhabhi but be patient " I said in teasing way. he Glared at me 

" Over. now let's go " he said and went in the car. I laughed at him. We went towards the car and I seat in backside cause Bhabhi will sit in passenger seat.

First we went to pick up Bhabhi and after that we wen to pick his frd whom I don't know which one is going to come but I wish not him. 

He call someone maybe his frd and told him that we are waiting for him at the gate. I was reading book at that time cause Bhabhi's house is like 5 km from our house so I decided to read my books. I was very busy in reading unless someone open the door. Tat someone was him Abhiraj Singh Rathore.

he was looking at me shockingly as same as my I this brother of my have not told him that I am also going to come . my thoughts got over when bhai said him that 

"  Kya socha raha he bhai, Beth na jaldi. hame Deri ho rahi he yarr. " bhai said to him

" Beth raha hu thand rakh. " he reply to bhai

" hmm. BTW bro were we have to go first ? " bhai asked him 

" umm... do one thing first let's go to the the wedding designer cloth company " he said as reply to which bhai agree.

I was continually looking at me. he turn and looked at me while clearing his throat which make me realize that I was looking at him. he smirked at me while knowing that I was looking at him more like staring at him. I looked down in embarrassment to which he chuckled at me. I bit my lower lip and looked outside of the window. 

Soon we reached at the company. we selected a wedding dress for the couple and went towards A ring shop for engagement ring. I have chosen 2 rings for each on which I liked the most so I gave the rings to both of them to select the most liked one. when they are choosing the ring I looked at Abhiraj who was looking more handsome than last time I saw him. 

After sometime we had our dinner outside. I am not fond of junk food or you can say outside food. I always eat less outside until it is homemade food. i was setting opposite to bhai and beside Abhiraj. I have taken less food on my plate cause i don't want to waste the food. Seeing this Bhai asked me

"Princess you want to order anything else or if you want we change the restaurant " He said with concern. He know me very well 

" No bhai it's okay I will eat and also there is no need to change the restaurant " I said with a smile to make him sure that I am telling truth. 

" are you sure ? " he asked to which I replied with yes and said them to continue their dinner. Bhabhi as confuse so I told her the reason behind bhai's question. 

After dinner we went to dropped Abhiraj and Bhabhi to their houses. while returning to our home I and bhai have our Fav ice-cream. Before dropping all of them we decided to meet again for remaining things after 4 5 days.

After going home we said good bye to each other and left for sleep. I immediately slept after changing into comfy clothes and went into my dream land.

================================================================================

A beautiful surprise for my Hindi / Guajarati / English reader. the meaning is the same of the Quote in the starting but in different language. 

SO here is the new part. hope you all will enjoy it. 

Don't forget to vote and comment on it.

Bye bye😍🥰😘

===========================================================================