PART-22

There is a silk ladder unrolled across the ivy

There is That leaning over the precipice

Of the hopeless fusion of your presence and absence

I have found the secret

Of loving you

Always for the first time

=====================================

Finally the dates are fixed and I am pretty sure from tomorrow all the preparations for the Jal ceremony will start

Finally the dates are fixed and I am pretty sure from tomorrow all the preparations for the Jal ceremony will start. It will going to be tiring days. 

Currently We are heading home after dinner. soon the gate open by the guards. We all walked towards the main door of the house not before giving the key of the car to one of the man so that they can park it on it's original place. Ma open the door and head inside. Avinash was the first one to lie down on the sofa of the Hall We all sited on the remaining sofa. It's not like we have small sofa obviously it's big enough for 10 people to sit freely if one is sleeping. I keep my head on Ma's lap and closed my eyes as ma was giving massage to my head. 

" Finally My first son is going to get married In three weeks. I am so happy. At least I will get some time to romance with my wife " My Dad spoke giving a wink to my Mom to which she blush easily. You know guys my parents are really in love with each other. they don't waste a single sec to do romance with each other especially Dad. 

" what are you speaking in front of my children's. But anyways I am really happy to Get Akshara as my Daughter-in-law and as a wife of my Raj " Mom said while giving me a head kiss. 

" Raj are you happy right ? " mom asked me.

" Yes Ma I am very happy don't worry " I said giving her assure smile and kissed her Hand 

" Ok ok I know you are happy but there is no need to kiss her hand " dad said with jealousy and to irritate him I kissed Ma's Hand & cheeks multiple time only to hear giggle from Ma. 

" you little brat wait I will kiss you with my hand " before Dad catch me I run towards my room laughing.  

I went inside my room with a smile and decide to get fresh I take a quick shower and wear only trouser and laid on the Bed. All the talks with her , her voice , her Blush , Her smile , her Eyes , her shyness , her pouts which I really want to kiss feel her soft ones into my rough ones.

All things about her came in front of my eyes. I just want to keep her safe from this cruel world and hide her in my embrace. She is really innocent and held many emotions in her eyes and I know she will open-up with me one day.

suddenly I remember something so , I garbed my phone and saw her Number which I saved recently and with lot of fighting with my mind I decide to msg her.

Messages between Me and Akshara  

Me - HII ( after few minutes she replied )

Wifey - hii