chapter 39

Despite the fantasies Olive had about fucking Stella on pretty much every surface of her apartment, she’d rather start with a bed. No matter what happens in romance novels, the cold granite counter isn’t the most comfortable surface against bare skin despite how those first teasing touches had gone over. Stella seemed to be thinking along the same lines because she pulled Olive to the bedroom, kissing her every step of the way. She pushed her gently toward the bed and reached for the drawstring of her hoodie.

Stella pulled off Olive’s sweatshirt. When she found that there was nothing underneath, her movements became more frantic than Olive had ever seen them. Her hands settled on the tie on Olive’s sweatpants. “Is this okay with you?”

“Yes.”

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.The words echoed in Olive’s brain.

Stella pulled on the tie, loosening the knot with her deft fingers. A warmth between Olive’s legs told her she’d be ready for absolutely anything Stella had in mind. Stella’s perfect mouth trailed down her neck and along her collarbone. The pants slid off her in a single movement. Her teeth grazed the bone, leaving a small tinge of pain that was unbelievably perfect and infuriating.

“More please,” Olive whispered.

“Wait.” That throaty guttural voice was back.

Olive’s leg pressed at Stella’s waist, hoping to urge her to touch her, lick her, bite her, fucking anything at this point. The cool air of the room caused her nipples to peak and her breasts to ache with need. Goose bumps rose on her skin.

“Stella.” It was a moan, nothing but a low moan.

Stella’s body moved downward, crawling and kissing, her perfect soft stomach settling over the parts of Olive most wet and wild with desire. And then she started with Olive’s tits. She pulled a nipple into her mouth, sucking one while her fingers pinched and flicked the other.

“Oh my god.”

Fuck. Olive could almost come just from this. She’d never been that into nipple stuff before, but she was quickly realizing that it’d never been done like this.

“I know you like this because you make the most amazing sounds when I touch you here. So responsive.” Stella’s voice was almost a purr. “I would fuck your tits. They’re so damn perfect.” As if to illustrate the point she licked around the shell-pink edge of Olive’s nipple.

Stella was into the dirty talk. Unexpected, but Olive was absolutely here for it.

“Yeah?” The vibration of Stella’s throat had another pulse of arousal heating her. “What else do you want to fuck, Stella?”

“Everything.”

“Everything?” Olive breathed.

“Your mouth. Everywhere. But we’ll start with this.” The fingers that had been so deft at rubbing the tension from Olive’s chest when she was sick now slid down between her folds. “You’re so wet.”

She nodded, tangling her hands in Stella’s shiny dark hair.

Stella’s fingers explored her, now saturated with slickness. She began to circle Olive’s clit. Sliding them along the tender places, and Olive lifted her hips to find more friction.