Wattpad Original
Há mais 13 capítulos gratuitos

Ch. 16: Only Just Beginning

The air fled my lungs.

My heart was lodged in my throat.

"Finn," I whispered.

"Mmm?" He didn't look at me; his gaze was fixed between my legs.

I should have stopped him. I should have done something, because I wasn't so drunk that I'd forgotten what a bad idea this might be. But I stayed completely still as Finn eased my shorts down my thighs, my knees, my ankles, and then they were gone, and I was sitting on Finn's sofa, wearing only one of his oversized T-shirts and my panties.

Finn trailed his hands up my legs, his fingertips just skimming my skin, and absolute need shuddered through me.

"We shouldn't do this," I said.

His response was to grip my hips and pull me forward, so I was lying my back. My knees automatically fell further open.

"Are you trying to convince yourself that you don't want this?" Finn asked.

"I . . ."

He reached between my legs and brushed his knuckles against my panties. It was barely a touch, but it still made my hips jerk.

"Do you even realise how wet you are, Tasha?" Finn's voice had gone husky and low.

I couldn't find words.

Finn brushed me with his knuckles again, a soft stroke against my core. "Fucking soaking," he said.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't fucking breathe.

Finn's palms glided over my thighs and up to my hips. His fingers gripped my panties and gently tugged, and I found myself lifting my hips, helping him.

We shouldn't do this.

We really shouldn't fucking do this.

I'd rather die than stop.

Finn tossed my panties aside, and I was hit with a sudden jolt of shyness. Lying on my back I was spread out for him, vulnerable and exposed, but even as I started to close my legs, Finn put his hands on my inner thighs, holding them open.

"Don't," he said softly.

I swallowed.

Finn leaned in and gently exhaled, his breath tickling my thighs. I tensed in desperate anticipation, still not quite believing that this was happening.

He murmured something, and I thought I heard the word 'beautiful' then I felt the warm wetness of his tongue on my sex, and all thought fled my head. Finn licked me gently, but then there was the hardness of his metal tongue stud, pressing against the most sensitive part of me, and electricity surged up my spin.

"Oh, fuck me," I gasped.

Finn chuckled, and the sensation of his warm breath between my legs made me shudder in the most delicious way.

"Well, that's a good start," he said.

He slid his hands under my hips, and abruptly yanked me further forward, so my legs were on his shoulders, then he fucking devoured me.

His tongue lashed my sex, long, slow drags alternating with shallow, teasing licks, driving deep into my liquid centre, then sliding up to the aching knot of my clit. My head pressed into the back of the sofa, my breath coming in gasping pants, my hips rolling against Finn's face. My hands were tangled in something – his hair, I realised.

Fuck.

His clever tongue, the hard pressure of that metal stud – I'd never felt anything like it, and it was almost too much. A storm was building beneath my skin.