Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

Ch. 20: Officially A Sex Life

Finn's mouth came down on mine. There was nothing gentle about his kiss, and I didn't want there to be. I wanted him to kiss me like he possessed me, wanted his masculine fierceness, and Finn gave me exactly what I needed.

The demanding slide of his tongue, the press of that metal stud, the abrasion of his unshaven jaw as he nipped at my lips – fuck, my knees were turning to mush.

"You're way too fucking good at that," I gasped.

Finn smirked. "Among other things." He curled his arm around my waist and yanked me against him. "But you already knew that."

I scrunched up my mouth, pretending to think. "I'm not sure I remember."

Amusement sparked in his eyes. "Oh, really? We're doing this again?"

I smiled and batted my eyelashes. "Afraid so. I think I need another demonstration."

His arm slid lower, settling under my butt, then he abruptly scooped me up, and I couldn't help a girlish squeal. Finn crushed me against him, and my legs automatically went around his waist. His cock jutted between us, rock hard and straining against his sodden jeans, and even through layers of clothing it already felt so fucking good.

Finn carried me out of the pool, never missing a step, and I loved the way he held me with one arm, as if I weighed nothing. I'd always been slim, but Finn made me feel delicate, like I was made of glass. I didn't know why I liked it so much, only that I did.

He lowered me onto one of the pool loungers. My legs were still locked around his hips, pulling him down with me, rocking against him, desperate for more of that delicious hardness.

Finn tore off my T-shirt with one hand, and yanked my bra aside, and I gasped at the sudden touch of cool air, then his mouth was on my nipple, sucking hard, rolling it against his tongue stud.

"Fuck," I groaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair.

Finn grasped my other nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and gently squeezed. I rocked my hips harder against him, and was rewarded by the feel of his teeth pressing on my nipple. A frisson of delight ran through me.

"Oh God, do that again."

Finn bit down, harder this time, and it was almost too much, but he knew exactly when to release the pressure, chasing away the slight sting with a skilful roll of his tongue.

I squirmed.

My nipples had never had this kind of treatment and they loved every second.

Finn switched to the other nipple, wrapping his lips around it and pulling, flooding me with liquid heat.

It was exquisite, but at the same time it wasn't enough.

I wanted the incredible sensation of him inside me, filling me, stretching me, plunging deep.

Finn let go of my nipple and raised his head. His grey eyes had gone stormy-dark, heavy-lidded with heat, his hair messier than usual where I'd clutched it. Even without his eyeliner, he looked like he'd just run off stage, high on adrenaline, and my pulse spiked.

Every fantasy I'd ever had was coming to life, and it was better than I'd ever imagined.

Finn leaned closer and I thought he was going to kiss me; instead he took my lower lip between his teeth, like he'd done with my nipple.

My whole body throbbed.

His hands travelled down my hips, the cool metal of his skull ring pressing against my skin, and I instinctively spread my legs wider, silently begging him.