Chapter 30 - Family- zoned

——————————————————————

Choso asked something related to the barriers, and that made him turn around during your change. You were now pulling down the top carefully, it was kind of tight.

"About tenge-" Choso froze and realized that you are still changing, and his face flushed.

Of course you saw it "Choso!" You yelled whisper as you quickly turned around, your face goes red in embarrassment and surprise. Yuki and maki immediately covered you.

He almost saw the under of your cleavage but gladly the two women was there.

"I.. sorry." Choso looked down and turned away again, his face was still bright red. He covered his mouth with his fingertips and his heart was racing faster than before.

'What did i just do..' he thought to himself feeling guilty but flustered and tried to shake off the thoughts of you changing just seconds ago.

Few minutes after changing, you took a deep breath, trying to get comfortably used the clothes you are now wearing.

I tried to do the outfit on ibis TT
(The example - how your new fit looks like btw ;>)

"Not fair! While me who was still wearing this uniform!" Itadori pouted jokingly.

"You're not alone." Megumi and yuta replied.

"So how is it? Is that okay? Hm... looks so good on you!" Yuki remarked while grinning proudly.

You tried to cover your exposed stomach with your hand, not making it obvious "Yes. This is-" You stopped when maki removed your hand

"Don't cover it. You'll get used to it y/n." Maki assured calmly.

Yuki reached out to you and helped you fix your hair "She looks like the young version of me now!" Yuki clasped her hands enthusiastically.

"Not even close." Megumi scoffed silently so no one could hear him while also giving you a side glance. His cheeks were slightly pink, trying to look unbothered.

Then everyone turned their heads to choso, who was still in the same position. Itadori approached him "You okay?" He asked while tilting his head.

Choso snapped out and it took him a moment before responding "ah- yeah." He cleared his throat before regaining his composure.

You hesitantly approached choso as well from behind, you gently placed your hand on his shoulder "About before, don't worry about it." You chuckled awkwardly.

He nodded slowly, his eyes trailing down your new wearing "Yeah.. I didn't mean to-" You cut him off
"It's fine!" You assured him.