Chapter 47 - ...

——————————————————————————

Choso stopped walking, turning his head towards itadori. His eyes was filled with sadness "Somewhere."

Itadori raised an eyebrow "This is the last time you see y/n.." he trailed off.

This made choso choso's heart sink once again. He stared down at the ground with wide eyes. The thought of never seeing you again was simply too much for him but it is what it is, and he felt like he was going to break down again.

"Don't say that." He facepalmed, walking back inside the morgue. There, he's already seeing shoko preparing your dead body, cleaning the blood and gore. Your clothes had been removed but of course it was covered in a white blanket. It was a somber sight.

Choso bit his lower lip, feeling hopeless again. He sighed and sat down on the chair beside itadori. "I still can't believe it." Choso started, his voice almost audible.

Itadori closed his eyes with his head down "Gojo sensei being sealed. I lost nanamin, kugisaki... and now, y/n."

Choso listened what he said. He rest his elbows on his knees with his palms tightly against his face. "All i care about is her, and you, my brothers." He murmured.

He run his hand through his hair, feeling nothing but the emptiness kept coming back. He watched again as shoko was cleaning you, his face was downcast. "You really can't revive a dead with your technique?" Choso asked.

Shoko shook her head "No, that is unlikely to work. Injuries, wounds are the only thing that works." She replied.

"Mustard leaf?"

"Y/n what happened to you!!"

"There's no way.!!"

Maki, panda and toge came, their eyes were wide. "I swear to everyone!! Is this real? Say no!" Panda immediately rushed towards the bed with a concerned look on his face, ignoring shoko.

"I'm still cleaning her panda."

Panda backed away again with a worried expression, along with maki and toge. Choso didn't even noticed their presence, he was zoning out, lost in thoughts.

"Who even did that to her?" Maki furrowed her eyebrows while crossing her arms over her chest. "Gojo's sensei's old bestfriend i heard. Is that right itadori?" Panda replied.

"Salmon."

"Yeah, but kenjaku is the one who controls already." Itadori replied before shifting his attention back to choso, who was silent.

Shoko had finally finished cleaning the dead body. Everyone watched, their hearts sinking, they were struck with the sudden grief of your ending. Choso's heart continued to sink even further, and he could feel the anger and despair threatening to consume him as he took in the sight.

Choso rose from the chair, catching everyone's attention. Approaching the dead's form on the bed. Without hesitation, he tenderly took your cold and pale hand in his. "Maybe.. just maybe, i'm still able to see you longer." He murmured to himself, not letting anyone hear him.

His mind was racing in thoughts, how he wanted to take over and destroy everything, but he couldn't. He looked down at your face longer than before, his face was stoic but his eyes tell otherwise. He snapped back to reality..

"It's time to go everyone. I have to prepare her already." Shoko reminded them.

The tension was thick, like a veil of heavy emotions hanging in the air. Everyone felt a sense of emptiness and loss as they hesitantly got up, but choso remained standing beside the bed, still holding your hand tightly in his as he stood, unmoving. His grip was almost painful in its intensity, as if he was trying to hang onto the last bit of you.

"Big brother." Itadori trailed off, trying to mask the sadness on his face.

"Give me a minute."

Everyone waited for him. He eventually let go after a minute, and started walking alongside itadori while making their way to leave the morgue.

As they all left the morgue, choso stopped at the door, taking a one last glimpse at your lifeless body before leaving. Itadori patted his shoulder, trying to assure him.

"I don't think this is the end." Itadori formed a forced smile.

"She's always gonna watch us. I know, she's happy now with nanamin and kugisaki.."

Choso's lips trembled, as if he wanted to tear up but managed to control it. His eyes were firmly on the ground as he walked. "I know she is, and will be. But it's still different when she's around physically." Choso replied.

Itadori nodded, his forced smile disappearing for a moment. He missed the banter between you and him, the last and final sharing laugher of the two of you just happened several hours ago and now it's gone forever.

"I have her nunchuck and hammer with me." Choso spoke quietly.

"You will keep them?" Itadori replied, and choso nodded slightly in return.

Everyone suddenly stopped and looked at each other, feeling a change in the air. Itadori, who suddenly stopped and backed away from them. They were left confused especially choso.

Unexpectedly, sukuna was starting to take over his body. The markings started appearing around his face and body. It was so sudden!

"Itadori!?" Maki and panda yelled.

It wasn't itadori anymore. But sukuna, a menacing smile formed "Glad that this brat allowed me to switch." He laughed darkly.

"Huh?" Choso raised an eyebrow in confusion, unsure what was happening.

Suddenly, without warning, sukuna suddenly dashed away, rushing off like the wind as he made his way down to the morgue. Choso, maki, toge and panda were left confused as to what sukuna's intentions were in rushing off, so they all ran after him.

"What is he doing?"

"I have no idea!!"

They all reached the morgue once again, seeing shoko freezing near the table. Sukuna was standing on the bed in front of your dead body.

"Like i said. She's the next target." Sukuna mumbled with a devious smile.

"SUKUNA!!!" Choso shouted furiously and disbelief.

Sukuna pulled off one of his finger with a satisfied smile, kneeling in front of your form and forcefully opening your mouth and swallow the finger...

——————————————————————————

The next chapterrr was in draft yet! To be continued ;)