Chapter 30 - sickly

The dust cleared to reveal a crimson dragon and its rider rhenerys on her back.

"Get y/n and Helena" alicent demanded to cristion and she stood in-front of aegon.

Cristion walked over to you and Helena and tried to usher you of the stage.

The dragon stomped towards the stage. It's flared it's teeth. You smelt it's sickening breath.

It let out a defending roar causing everyone bow there heads to avoid its rage.

The dragon finished its roar and turned its tail nearly swiped everyone's head of. And it lifted its wings and manoeuvred through the door.

Your husband turned to look at you as you looked back at him with a similar expression on both your faces.

Everyone was ushered out of the hall by Guards, you where still in shock so your husband had to practically nudge you into the carriage.

The ride back to the red keep was silent, you rode back with only your husband.

"Well my queen.. there will be a feast in a couple of hours to celebrate" the king teased playfully.

"Are you not scared?" You asked truly concerned.

"My love, I am scared, but todays a day for celebration" he told moving to sit next to you.

You sighed and rested y your head on his shoulder.

~~~

You arrived into your chambers while aegon was in his first small council meeting to discuss obvious things.

You decided you find a dress for the apparent feast that was supposed to be happening at some point.

You summoned your handmaidens to help you decide. Your handmaiden lira picked out a green dress with gold metallic patterns across the waist and trailing down your legs.

Your other handmaiden picked out a sage green dress with low straps.

You immediately fell in love and they fitted it to you and apparently you had put on a bit of weight witch you assumed was form the stress of today

They left your hair down and placed your crown on your head. You stood and liked in the mirror.

You . We're . A . Queen

You dismissed you hand maidens and stood standing in-front of the mirror for a few more seconds before trailing to your bed and falling onto the bed your crown dropped of your head.

Then your husband entered the room and collapsed next to you.

"How was your first counsel meeting?" You asked.

He sighed and looked at you, he gave you a knowing look that it didn't go well.

You were about to chuckle when you felt a sickness arise in your stomach.

"God I don't feel well" you spoke rubbing your face.

"Will you be ok for dinner?" Your king asked running his hand through your hair.

"I hope so" you chuckled.

~~~

You and aegon stood in front of the doors to the hall where the feast was being held, you hooked your arm with his.

You felt incredibly nervous, but having argon there definitely calmed you a bit. He kissed your head and the doors I opened and you saw 1000 eyes polling at you.

"King aegon of house targerian,king of the andles the rhounar and the first men protector of the realm.... And his lady wife the queen y/n strong of house strong." You two were announced.

You walked to the table and aegon pulled out your seat and you sat in but he stood up to make a speech.

"I would like to toast to this new time for our realm and a new era for our city, so I want to thank you for being here to support me as your new king" aegon toasted. And the hall erupted into cheers.

He sat back down and the food was being served on each of the tables. Usually you like food, you are the biggest foodie in westors.

But every food on the table made you feel sick, you only drunk your wine.

"My queen are you feeling alright?" Aemond asked.

"Yes I'm fine I'm just not feeling all that well" you answered with a smile.

"I hope your not poisoned again" aegon whispered in your ear.

You let out a small giggle and drunk some more of your wine.

"My king... I know that this is something that should be discussed in the small counsel... but it needs to be discussed... when are you planing on producing an heir" Otto asked.

You choked on your wine and aegon chuckled placing a hand on your thigh.

You closed your eyes and sighed while alicent tried to change the subject.

"Umm father ... when are you going to deliver the terms to rhenerya?" Alicent asked changing the subject.

"I was actually planing on going tonight" he answered with a sense of nervousness.

Aegon said this it was great idea but you weren't paying attention because the sickness in your stomach got worse.

You couldn't even look or smell the beef without feeling like you were going to puke.

"Excuse me" you spoke before sprinting to the room using the back door instead of the large doors at the front.

Aegon looked around at everyone confused before he ran after you.

You stood in the middle of the hall and Leaned against the wall.

"Y/n are you alright?" Aegon asked supporting you.

"Get the measter" you spoke before throwing up over the banister.

~~~