🩷 Christmas Dinner 🩷

REMIDY

Today was Christmas and this year it was being hosted at Melo's and I place

Today was Christmas and this year it was being hosted at Melo's and I place. I was kinda nervous about today because I had a surprise for everybody including Melo.

"Baby." Melo calls out as I was in the kitchen finishing up the last few dishes that I was severing tonight. My parents and siblings were coming his parents and grandparents siblings and uncle's were coming we were having a lot of guest tonight so I had to make extra of everything.

"Baby." Melo calls again.

"Yes bae." I said.

"Everyone finna be here in a few." He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6:30." He said showing me his phone.

"Eww change your Lock Screen out of all the pictures you have of me you would choose that one." I said. His Lock Screen was me sleeping with my mouth wipe open and my bonnet was all fucked up.

"Like your wallpaper ain't as bad." He said.

"That's because it isn't." I said.

"Yea alright." He said walking away. About 20mins family showed up.

"Hi baby." My mom says as she walks into the kitchen she kisses my cheek.

"Hi mommy." I said.

"Mommy." Melo said mocking me as he was in the refrigerator.

"Shut up." I said mugging him.

"Fix your face." He said.

"What's sup Melo my favorite son in law." My dad said with his loud ass but definitely not as loud as Lavar.

"Uhh no let's try this again daddy go back out do it again." I said cutting into their conversation as they finna get into a deep conversation about basketball.

"Your extra." Melo said.

"I don't care go back out that door and try it again." I said.

"My bad pumpkin." Dad said tryna hug me.

"Don't let it happen again." I said and hugged him back.

"BIG BALLER IS HERE BABY!" Lavar yelled as him and the rest of my family and melo's walked.
———
We were all in living room opening gifts up. I was feeling super anxious and it was making me nauseous. I sweatling low key. But at the same time as I was watching Melo interact with his niece and my nieces and nephew. I felt a little better. He looked up at me like he noticed something was wrong and got up and walked over to me.

"Come with me real quick." He said pulling me out my seat nobody was really paying attention they were all in their on conversations.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked as we walked in the kitchen. He sat on the counter.

"Boy get off my counter." I said. He sucked his teeth and jumped right back off.

"Answer my question?" He said.

"Whatchu mean what's wrong with me?" I asked.

"Baby you look like me pale as hell and you got that nervous look in ya eye and you bitting down on your lip playing with you ring like you always do so what's wrong." He said.

Damn this boy knows me to fucking good. I looked him he was already staring into my soul.

"Nothing bae." I said.

"Remi don't give me that bullshit ass answer tell me." He says.

"Baby it's nothing I'm fine." I said.

"Remidy." He said.

"Baby I said I'm fine why you don't believe me?" I asked already know what he was finna say.

"Because I know how you are when something wrong girl that's why but don't tell me just be expecting something from me later." He said walking away leaving me in the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and took a few sips then went back into the living room. He was on the floor again with kids.

"Everyone I have something I wanna tell you all." I said as stood in front of Melo. He looked up at me as I looked around the room waiting for everyone attention.

"I just like to say that I am stepping into a new chapter of my life and I want you all to be apart of it.

"Spil it girl." My dad said.

"Okayyy damn...I am pregnant." I said and Melo immediately stood up.

"You deadass Remidy?" He asked.

"Yes." I said smiling. He picked me up and spun me around.

"LaMelo!" I laughed. He put me down and kissed me.

"Ewww." The little kids said.

"Awe congratulations guys." My mom said as she came to us and hugged us.

"Thank you mommy." I said smiling.

"About time y'all giving me baby I can steal." My little sister said.

"Man you not taking my baby." Melo said.

"Watch me." She said.

"LaMelo I ain't gonna lie I am little disappointed you done knocked my babygirl up but congrats you two don't let it happen again for another 22 years." Dad said as him and Melo did a handshake then he hugged me.

"Oh my last baby boy is growing up." Tina said as she faking some tears me and Melo laughed.

"Got damn I just had a grandson not to long ago." Lavar said.

"Congrats little bro." Gelo said.

"Honestly Remidy don't let this nigga hold that baby that's all imma say he might drop it." Lonzo said.

"Anderson shut up and leave your brother alone." Tina said. I laughed and smiled. After everyone told us congratulations and they made them to go plates they all left.

"That's what you wasn't tryna tell me earlier?" Melo asked as we was getting ready to go to bed.

"Mhmm I wanted to surprise everyone at the same time." I said getting underneath the blankets he then also got under them.

"Mmm don't do that shit again next time." He said pulling me into his chest.

"I'm sorry baby." I said looking up at him. He kissed me repeatedly then started showering me with kisses.

"Baeee!" I laughed tryna push him away but he low key had us tangled up together. He pulled away I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you girl." He said.

"I love you more." I said.
———

Merry belated Christmas gals 🤍🎄🤶🏽