🩷 Date night 🩷

REMIDY

"Baby!" Melo yells out as as he walks into the apartment

"Baby!" Melo yells out as as he walks into the apartment. He walks into our room walking past me as I was in the bathroom then he turns around realizing I was in the bathroom I looked at him as I was applying my face mask.

"Hey love." I said looking back in the mirror continuing with my face mask.

"Hey." He says.

"What's sup?" I asked.

"So I was thinking since I have a game tomorrow night we go on a date tonight just so I can make it up to you." He said.

"Babe why didn't you ask me this earlier?" I asked.

"I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to go today." He said as begans taking his clothes off and changed into some basketball shorts.

"Your a asshole now I gotta wait for this to dry then go get ready." I said as I set my timer for 30mins. I walked out the bathroom turing the light off and he follows me to the bed. I put my phone on the charger cuz she was damn nearly dead.

"How was practice?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Same as always." He says.

"Are you even gonna be on able to play tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know hopefully." He says and lays beside me.

"I'm finna take a nap wake me up when your alarm goes off for that." He says pointing at my face.

"Wait you didn't give me a kiss." I said. He sighed giving me a quick kiss and laid back down.
———

I stepped out the shower grabbing my towel and walked straight to the closet and I realized Melo wasn't even here. I grabbed the dress I was wearing tonight and walked over to the bed and called Melo.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I had go do something real quick." He says.

"Mmm okay hurry back." I said.

"I will love you ma." He says.

"I love you more." I said the call ended and began to get dress.