🩷 Act Right 🩷

REMIDY

"I don't know he just hasn't been affectionate lately

"I don't know he just hasn't been affectionate lately." I tell my best friend as we gossiping on the phone as besties should and I was telling her how Melo hasn't been affectionate to me lately.

"So you just acting out because you want some dick?" She asked.

"Uhh pretty much I've tried everything to get some but hasnr work so me acting like I'm single is my last option." I said.

"Oh my goodness so can I plan the gender reveal?" She asked.

"Oh no no don't you wish that upon me." I said.

"Well girl that's what's about to happen you talking about you finna go act like you single because you so damn horny." She says.

"You don't understand girl it's some time since we last did it." I whined.

"Girl talk to him cuz right now you fucking up our hot girl summer." She says.

"Ughh I'll try to talk to him." I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"Mhmm you do that bye love you pookie." She said.

"Love you too Lav." I said ended the call. I sighed threw my phone to the side and got out the bed. I went downstairs since that's were Melo was in the his little room where he has his company and plays games.

"Hi baby." I said sitting next to him.

"What's sup." He said focused on the game.

"I wanna talk to you want something." I said.

"Can it wait?" He asked which literally made me mad.

"No not really." I said.

"Gimme like 10mins." He says.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes and sighed. I sat back and waited 10 mins.

"So can we talk now?" I asked.

"Hold up baby." He said,

"Melo you said 10mins it's been 15." I said.

"Fuckk Rem please baby let me play the game in peace." He said as he died. I got up and unplugged everything.

"Remidy! What is you doing?" He asked groaning.

"I said I want to talk LaMelo and you said give you 10 I was kind and gave you 15." I said he sighed rubbing his face I stood in front his tv leaning on the accent table under it.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about so bad Remidy." He said.

"Why are you saying it like I'm so fucking annoying?" I asked.

"Baby what do you wanna talk about?" He asked looking at me.

"You." I said.

"What about me?" He asked.

"Every time I ask you let's go on a date you tell me no because your busy or every time I try to have sex you push me away you don't want me touching you, you don't even want me to kiss you so what's sup with you? You falling out love with me? Or am I just tripping? Let me know now so I could figure out what I'm finna do." I said.

"You tripping." He says leaning back throwing his arms behind his head.

"If I'm tripping then why you acting like you don't fucking love me? Cuz I do everything a girlfriend should in a relationship. Literally everything you could ask for in a girl I cook I clean I do everything and you just start treating me like I'm the side bitch. Is there another bitch?" I asked tryna hold back my tears back.

"There's no side bitch it is just you Rem and you right I haven't been the best boyfriend to lately but I promise theirs nobody else's I put that on my momma." He said.

"So then what is it Melo?" I asked.

"I don't know I just been focused on myself really." He says. We stood in silence for a moment.

"Come here." He says. I walked over to him and he pulls me on his lap. He hands massaged my ass I smiled as I had my arms around his shoulders.

"I love you mamas." He said pulling away looking at me.

"I love you baby." I said then we kissed then one thing lead to other.
———

Happy new year guys

Happy new year guys. Uhhh feel free to comments ideas don't be shy. Just know it's gonna take some time to write cuz uhh it's me I take for ever and also school finna start back up for me so yea but feel free to suggest any ideas that y'all want I don't mind writing smut it's just really gonna take me some time to writes those but hope y'all enjoyed this wack story that I wrote byeee🫶🏽🩷🩷🩷