1

Y / N

'You do know that you are looking funny right?'

'I know Leo.' I sighed.

'Then change the clothes!' Leo said.

'I can't! I have only this one to wear. Or do you want me to wear nothing?' I narrowed my eyes as I looked at him.

Leo shook his head.

'You again talking like a maniac person!'

The sudden shout made me and Leo finch as we looked at the door only to see the caretaker of the orphanage, the fat lady, looking like a maniac.

I shrugged.

'Get out quickly.' She said and slammed the door.

'Bitch! Talking with a cat as if it can speak with her!'

I could hear her faint voice but didn't mind. I brushed Leo's tail and let him go down from my lap.

Of course, others will find it crazy if I just talk with a cat every now and then. So I don't mind but, I am not going crazy actually.

Leo can talk and can understand me perfectly.

It's because....

'Y/N do you want me to give her an electric shock? She speaks too much! Even though I am a system, I can do everything!' Leo said.

Of course, he can. He is someone whom I came to trust blindly after coming to this weird world.

He is some kind of system or you can say guide who will guide me to achieve my goal so that I and my twin can go back to our universe.

I looked at the night sky and sighed. I will finally see my twin officially after coming here.....

'How can something as crazy as travel through the universe be possible?' I mumbled.

I would have laughed out if I heard someone saying it until I experienced it.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
1 WEEK AGO

Jungkook oppa and I were coming back from Yoongi oppa's house where my bestie and he were living. Loid has also come to visit us. But he stayed back in their apartment.

But in the middle of the way, our car got broken. Oppa and I tried to fix it but we couldn't.

So we called a cab and waited. But while waiting, we were ambushed and both of us were severely injured. I didn't know what happened but my head was hurting too much after taking only one hit.

Oppa took more hits than me.

We didn't bring any guards and I regret it now. My visions were glitching which is something funny since nobody can ever see a glitch and it is only possible in devices.

My vision blurred as I felt that the dark alley was replaced with bright light.

I pulled my arms to grab the person in front of me but lost my balance and fell down.

Fuck! My bunny pajamas are too big that's why I tripped!

'You okay?'

I blinked and looked in front of me to see a girl younger than me.

'Shit, you are bleeding!'

She tried to help me stand up. But my mind wasn't working straight. Where am I? Wasn't I supposed to be in that dark and dirty alley?

'Are you done with the baby milk powder?'

A familiar voice came into my head as I looked at the person. I widened my eyes when I saw Jungkook oppa.

I wiggled, trying to get away from the girl as I shouted-

'Oppa!!! Oppa are you okay?!'

I rushed towards him and tried to see how badly he was injured only to see that he was totally fine.

'They didn't hurt you that much?! Where are we-'

'Who are you? Do I know you?' He frowned.

I was shocked. I felt cold and I panicked. Why was he saying like that? I was feeling so scared that I didn't know when I would faint.

'Oppa...it's me! Your twin! Jeon Y/N!'

I cried so hard.

'I think she can't see clearly because of the bleeding. Let me treat her wounds first.' The girl said as he grabbed me and walked inside the ladies' toilet.

The girl on the other hand took made me sit on one of the bathroom stalls.

I also saw Hoshi oppa. Why didn't he do anything?! Why was I left like that?! Why didn't he say anything?!

Suddenly the girl spoke making me focus on her.

'I will bring some cotton to clean your wounds. Stay right here.'

'No oppa!-' I tried to argue.

'We will see your twin after we clean your wounds.'

I panicked. I didn't want to stay alone even if it was meant to be with this girl.

'No no no! Don't go! I don't feel good! Call oppa!-'

Suddenly I felt another headache making me feel that my head would split into two pieces as I cried and groaned.

Zzzzzzzzxzzzz
.
.
.
.
.
I was shaking and I knew that I was scared too much.

I slowly opened my eyes and found that I was inside a room.

There was a strange smell. I saw some strange people. They were biting?

One man was biting a woman and another man was biting a man's neck. Blood was coming through their necks.

I panicked when I saw the scene.

With a thud, I fell to the ground but nobody looked at me.

I saw red eyes.....

What the fuck?!

What is this now?!

Am I hallucinating because of the hit on my head?

'No, you are not.'

I heard a boy's voice. I looked here and there but couldn't find anyone.

'I am here.'

I looked again only to see a cat? A white cat with blue and green eyes.

Wait that's not important.

The important thing is HOW THE FUCK HE SPOKE?!

AM I DRUNK?!

'You are not drunk nor you are imagining things. It's true Ms. Y/N. I am a system. Your guide who will help you through your journey over here till you finish your mission.'

I gulped, my mouth was dry.

'W-what mission?'

'Mission Alternate Universe...'

TO BE CONTINUED......

[First chapter! Hope you like it!

This is my first story which I thought and wrote within 24 hours lmfao!
I thought about this storyline yesterday when I wrote Reply 2012's last chapter.
Then I thought about the plot while I was on my flight and then wrote it and uploaded it as soon as I could! Haha!]