17

A U T H O R

'You....what?' Y/N asked.

'I said can I have a little amount of blood of yours? Look, I have no ill intentions! It's just that, I never could drink human blood. But that night, when I was drugged, I drank your blood. So.... I want to see if I can actually drink your blood or if was it an impulse reaction.'

'Then drink someone else's blood!'

'I did. And I couldn't even stand the smell of the human's blood.' Wonwoo sighed.

'I won't force you. But if you help me then I will be grateful.'

Y/N fell silent.

She looked down at her hand and thought,

'I know that if he can drink my blood then he will try to make me his blood servant. But if that happens, then it means I will be staying in the palace from now on. I have to receive my education from here. I don't want to be a blood servant....but it is a great chance and opportunity for me. I can meet Jungkook oppa frequently.'

After pondering this for a while, she finally looked at Wonwoo and was startled to see his intense gaze.

'I....okay.'

Wonwoo's expression softened.

'I will say it again. No need to force yourself and think that the prince has ordered so I have to follow.'

Y/N shook her head.

'No, it's fine.'

Wonwoo didn't expect that Y/N would agree easily. So he was a little baffled.

Still, he nodded.

'So, how do you drink my blood? Should I cut my hand or your drink from my neck?'

Wonwoo laughed a little.

'No, actually I will draw blood from you using a syringe.'

'Ohhh.'

It seems like Y/N was still in sleepy mode.

Wonwoo found it adorable but he spoke nothing.

Y/N forwarded her hands to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo walked in front of her and sat down on the chair. He looked at the white yet pale hand as he took out a syringe and pulled a decent amount of blood.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's how the last week passed by.

Y/N, who recovered fully found the situation very funny.

As if it was a comedy world.

'We have to stay here for what reason again?' Y/N laughed.

Hoshi looked at her and sighed.

'What are you thinking again?'

'Nothing oppa. But I want to know when can we go home. I can't take this vampire and human thing anymore.'

Y/N groaned.

Hoshi and Leo both sighed for the XX time.

Y/N has gone outburst for this reason thousands of times.

'It will end soon. Remember? Jungkook and you will be meeting officially for the first time tomorrow?'

'But I think I won't be able to see him. You see, how many days has it been since we came here? Yet we haven't seen a glimpse of him! I think Oppa is actually a vampire ghost in this world.'

'Host has gone crazy.' Leo meowed.

Hoshi stroked his head.

'Can you become a tiger cub?'

'No.'

This was also the XX time for Hoshi to ask Leo to become a tiger.

'Sang Yeob oppa!'

Both Hoshi and Leo stopped talking as soon as they heard Y/N's voice.

Hoshi was startled because he didn't even hear Sang Yeob's footsteps.

But it was because he asked Leo to minimize his vampire senses whenever he is spending time with Y/N alone so that nothing can disturb him.

'Morning. How are you feeling?' Sang Yeob asked as he took a sit beside Hoshi.

'I am fine! My fever has completely gone down. I am thinking of painting for the royals tomorrow. The queen has permitted me!'

'But it seems like the royal painter will paint in front of the royals and Y/N will stay behind the curtains! Can you believe it?!' Hoshi was pissed off.

'Actually, it's a good thing not to be in front of the royal vampires.' Sang Yeob nodded.

Actually, Sang Yeob was the one who proposed to put Y/N behind the curtains to paint the royals.

He noticed how the first Prince Wonwoo was close to his sister.

Y/N didn't mention about giving her blood to Sang Yeob. Yet Sang Yeob didn't want to take any risk.

So he asked the queen. The royal mother agreed to his request and decided to do that.

Also, Sang Yeob didn't want Y/N to be in the spotlight for everyone.

He wanted her to stay hidden since she is a human.

'I think it's fine.'

Y/N said.

At least she can see Jungkook. That's what she thought.

But Hoshi was angry because they worked hard so that Y/N could make a portrait of Jungkook and take it to him.

But now she thinks even a glimpse of her twin is okay. She can just come forward to see him after finishing the painting.

'Oppa have you brought my sketchbook?' Y/N asked.

Sang Yeob nodded and gave Y/N some new sketchbooks.

'What are you going to do?' Hoshi asked.

'I want to make some sketches for those who helped me after coming to this palace.' Y/N said.

'That's a good idea. Well, I will take my leave then. Jae-Chan, let's go.'

'Why are you dragging me?' Hoshi groaned.

'Because you have left your work in the middle.'

Sang Yeob rolled his eyes. He intentionally said that since he saw how close his sister and Jae-Chan aka Hoshi were.

'See you at dinner tonight~ Bye oppa!'

Y/N was finally alone with Leo.

'Host, are you going to execute your plan now?' Leo asked as he saw Y/N getting up.

Y/N nodded.

'Now is the best time since both Sang Yeob oppa and Hoshi oppa hs left.'

Y/N didn't want to let Hoshi know about her plan since she knew he would never agree to it. So she only told me about it, Leo...

Y/N took a deep breath as she looked forward to completing her plan.

TO BE CONTINUED .......

[what's up cuties! Did you missed me???

I am too late aren't I? Hahaha
First of all, I apologize. Because of not written for a month, I became too lazy.

Hehe

And then I found out that I made many grammatical mistakes as well as typos while writing. So it took a while to finish this chapter.

Also, stay safe~

And forgive your poor lazy author haha.

FYI: Wattpad has no longer a private texting option. So I have put my Ins*agram account's link in my bio as well as in the Conversation on Wattpad. If you guys still can't find it then comment here ❤️]