49

A few hours later and all four of us were wearing matching pajama pants-that we definitely didn't beg my dad to take us to buy specifically for this sleepover.

Walker was wearing Deadpool-no surprise there-, Momona was wearing Black Panther, I was wearing Ironman, and Aryan was wearing SpiderMan.

We also decided to wear corresponding hoodies, but when Aryan, Walker and I were wearing red and Mo was wearing black, Walker switched into a black hoodie to match her.

Everyone agreed to play a game Mo suggested where we each cut out 10 slips of paper and write a fact about us on it, then go clockwise and try to guess who's card it was.

I got the paper and we spread out across my room, Walker at my vanity, Mo against the closet door, Aryan at the foot of my bed, and me against the headboard.

The easy cards I wrote were:
Favorite color W eye blue
New book smell, old libraries
Jelly bean
Tons of dads
Books
December 17
Mickey

The slightly more difficult ones I did were
4 siblings
Reoccurring character
Percy Jackson

Some of them were targeted for specific people, because it'd be obvious otherwise.

Like if Mo got reoccurring character, she'd automatically know it's me since we're the only two that reoccur in something.

With the Percy Jackson one it's gonna be a pain in the ass because Walker, Aryan, and I all love Percy Jackson with our entire lives.

I grabbed my Yankees cap off my dresser and we folded up our cards and put them inside, mixing them up before sitting in a circle.

"Who wants to go first?" Aryan asked as we all sat on my bed around the hat.

"I'll go." Walker shrugged, pulling out a paper. "Favorite color green. Easy, Aryan."

Aryan sighed and nodded, and Walker did a little dance before putting the card on his thigh.

Since we were going clockwise, I was next since I was on Walker's left. I pulled out a card, reading it out loud. "BSC."

"Huh?" Aryan asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh! BABY SITTER'S CLUB! Mo!" I shouted, earning a laugh from Mo and a nod.

"How the hell did you get that." Walker asked, shaking his head.

"I have brain cells." I shrug, pushing him lightly before putting the paper on my leg.

"Mkay, my turn." Mo grinned, pulling a card. "Play. Oh my lord, that's not the vaguest thing ever." Mo groaned.

Aryan, Walker and I laughed at her bad luck, although I knew it was one of the boys' card.

"Walker was in like..a Mary poppins play or something and Aryan was in...whatever it was." Mo said to herself.

"Wow. Nice to know you pay attention." Aryan rolls his eyes playfully, making Walker laugh.

"Aryan's was technically a musical..so Walker?" Mo guesses.

"Not mine." Walker shakes his head, making Mo glare at him.

"And I believe the card goes to me." Aryan smirks triumphantly, taking the card from Mo's hand and putting it in front of him. "And with that it's my turn."

I shook the hat and held it out to Aryan, who confidently pulled a card out. "Playgrounds."

Me or Walker. I thought. But it was Walker, I didn't do it.