51

Our friends filed onto the court and congratulated us, complimenting Walker's hidden volleyball skills as we gathered our stuff.

Walker gave James's stuff back as we waited by Heather for the refs to get everything in order.

"And with this last game, the CCV Tournament is over. The places stand as, Planet Fitness's team in 6th place." The ref announced, the purple team coming up and getting one of the 3 small trophies.

"Power Up Fitness in 5th place!" Another ref said, the Green team coming up and grabbing a small trophy.

"Iron Bear Fitness in 4th place!" The first ref continued, white grabbing the last small trophy.

"In 3rd place, Anytime Fitness!" The second ref announced, 3 of the Blue team's players running up to grab their 3rd place trophy.

"And in 2nd place, after one of the closest matches we've seen in a long time, AAU Volleyball!" The first ref said, Brady Noon and one other Red team player running up for their 2nd place trophy.

"And that leave MDV Volleyball in 1st place!" The second ref said as Josh, Payton and I went up for the trophy, coming back to a cheering team.

My coaches decided to let Walker keep the extra jersey, since he helped us win first place.

🏐🏐🏐

My mom and dad-who were 4 of our rides-had earlier went out to get us food, leaving us at the gym.

Apparently, multiple players didn't have a ride, because sitting outside with us were 2 from the blue team, 3 from the white team, Walker, Aryan, Mo, Leah and I, along with Brady Noon.

Brady walked over, giving Walker an amused look. "Thought you didn't play."

"I don't usually, but when Del comes calling." Walker shrugged, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh be quiet." I laugh, pushing his arm off of me.

"So I'm confused, are you two dating?" Brady asked, making Mo and Aryan go 'oooh'.

"Technically, no." Aryan answered. "But they sure act like it, don't they."

"You forget that was our job for like, 4 months." I roll my eyes, flicking his forehead.

"I thought I recognized you guys." Brady nodded. "All of you guys, actually."

I raised my eyebrows, usually people didn't really recognize Aryan since his more popular project was when he looked younger.

"You're, correct me if I'm wrong, Leah Jeffries right? From the show Rel?" Brady asked, his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"That's..actually correct." Leah nodded, impressed.

"Well this seems like a creepy conversation so I'll just say it. Walker Scobell and Delphi Reynolds, The Adam Project." I interjected.

"Along with many Marvel movies for Del here." Walker adds.

"Momona Tamada, Babysitter's Club and To All The Boys I Loved Before, part 2. Among others." Mo says.

"Aryan Simhadri, The Main Event." Aryan laughs, clearly confused by the entire conversation.

"Oh, you need no introduction." Brady laughed, looking at me. "I fucking love Marvel."

Walker laughed with him as I dug around in my bag for my hoodie, only succeeding in pulling Walker's out. The one he made me carry of course.

"I'm stealing this." I tell him, pulling it on before he can object.

"Cute, well anyways, nice to meet you." Leah says, pointing to a car that just arrived in the parking lot. "That's my mom, bye guys." Leah waved and walked off.