66

(I forgot to get another Walker pic so we have Brady)

Just a few moments later, Connor stepped into the kitchen, grabbing the popcorn bags as Brady looked at him, grabbing the gatorades off the counter along with Kenna's cup.

I grabbed Mo's cup and the chips, along with the cookies I got out of the sweets drawer, and we all headed upstairs, Connor and I walking behind Brady.

We let Brady get out of hearing range before Connor spoke. "Are you gonna tell Walker?"

"I don't know." I answer quietly. "On one hand he's basically my boyfriend at this point but on the other he's not."

"I think you should tell the girls then." Connor advises. "See what they think before you tell Walker. If you're gonna that is."

"I'll just tell the bathroom tea club." I joke, making him snicker.

"Yeah. By the way I'm sorry he did that. I mean I knew he liked you but that was too far." He shook his head lightly.

"You knew he liked me?" I ask, the smell of the popcorn hitting me.

"I had my suspicions, at least." Connor shrugs. "I never knew for sure until now."

🏐🏐🏐

We all got settled into Mo's room, snacks distributed and blankets everywhere.

(Diagram of where ppl are cause I'm too lazy and it's complicated to explain where they sitting atm)

They started the movie and I was already nervous. I'm not scared of much but I absolutely cannot do horror movies.

WALKER'S POV

About 20 minutes into the movie I noticed Del holding onto her pillow like it was her lifeline.

I forgot how easily horror movies scare her, and she was definitely scared.

I moved up a bit and sat by her feet since she was against the wall, her eyes moving away from the TV and to me.

"Scaredy-cat." I whisper teasingly, making her glare at me.

"You know I don't like scary movies." Delphi groaned, throwing the teddy bear I got her at me.

"Scoot over." I tell her.

She moves a bit toward where Daniel was laying on Momona's stomach and I sit against the wall where Delphi was.