Chapter Seventeen

Freya was having a conversation with Dorea Potter, letting her know more about the Blacks when Jamie strolled out with a limp and looking ready to go. "He finally let you go?" Freya asked.

"Unwillingly," Klaus answered as he walked in and sat the table, giving a small thanks to Cannibal who dropped in food.

"I have to go check my puppet and then we'll go," Jamie said before apparating out.

"Puppet?" Freya asked.

"Jamie was unwillingly married and she killed her husband, who was abusive, and now controls his dead body," Klaus said with a proud smirk.

"How?" Freya asked.

"Isn't our Aunt Dahlia dead?" Klaus asked in response.

"Yeah, I felt the connection break and then some feeling come over me," Freya answered, confused.

"The family I married into use to be called the Peverell Line and they were known to associate with Death. There was a prophecy, in a sense, that the first girl born in either the Gaunt or Potter Line, the two previous Peverell lines, that were not either a squib—have no magic, or very ill, then they would be the Queen of Supernatural and the Mistress of Death. Klaus as the oldest hybrid in existence was supposed to the King of the Supernatural before Esther interfered and you, Finn, and Kol were the magic representatives. Elijah and Rebekah would represent the vampires or you can choose to add Marcel—"

"Marcellus is alive?!" Klaus exclaimed, interrupting Dorea.

"Oh, suppose we should tell you he knows that you didn't know he was alive so he's the one arriving with Mikael's body and he wants answers on why you didn't come back," Dorea said.

"Oh," was all Klaus could say.

"Anyway, it's like that. Klaus you would be speaking for the werewolves but also delegating the manners. Jamie, having control over the dead could be useful for vampires and witches. You could add Remus for an alternate werewolf kind," Dorea listed off.

"For the magical werewolves?" Klaus asked.

"Yes, he's not an alpha, but he has contact with the one who turned him who is an alpha. He's an unofficial member in a way," Dorea answered.

"Actually, that would be good, especially if you get involved in this world. Jamie is a different witch to me and this Remus I assume is a different wolf to you. What about vampires here?" Freya asked.

"Oh, no, vampires here unless a creature inheritance are not particularly safe. They are your equivalent to a Ripper. Those with a creature inheritance of a vampire are safer and are under the Creature Law," Dorea said.

Freya sat for a moment and then remembered, "What is the Mistress of Death?"

"Jamie is my soulmate, but we both are the ones for Death, she's the reason the bond formed," Klaus explained.

"So your soulmate is also Death?" Freya asked, her voice going a higher pitch.

"Yeah," Klaus said with a nod.

"They are the one who killed Dahlia," Charlus Potter said, coming to the portrait frame.

Suddenly they here a crack of apparition, "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH KLAUSYKINNS!" the voice of Sirius was heard.

"Sirius?" Klaus called.

"Tis me," Sirius said strolling in, "Prongs went ahead to the other Manor and asked me to bring you both."

"Did anything happen?" Klaus asked, immediately worried about why Jamie didn't come back.

"She's fine, it's just the house she was stuck in has 'Essence of Dumbodore' and it ticks her off. Regulus, Andy and Trixie are there, so are my parents. Narcissa is staying with Tom since she's pregnant too," Sirius listed off.

Freya snapped out of her surprise, "Well, let's go cure Father of Esther," she said, getting up and taking Sirius' hand as Klaus took the other. They disappear with a crack and land in a dark hall as a garbage can appears in front of Freya as she vomits, "That wasn't fun," Freya said, standing back up. Klaus on the other hand was ecstatic that he didn't vomit.

Jamie came forward and wrapped her arms tightly around Klaus. "How's the puppet?" Klaus asked, wrapping his arms around her.

"Smelly, but holding up well...I suppose I should've waited until he evacuated his bowels before sending him back. I didn't really care to prevent that from happening," Jamie said, talking to herself in the last part. "But, come on," she said, guiding them in.

They entered a sitting room to see an older woman with black hair put up in a bun. She was dressed in a long sleeved black dress and black boots and was taking a potion that looked to mentally calm her down as the others looked at her in concern. Klaus and Freya determined that was Walburga Black. Next to her was a man who looked tired and partly weak. From the sorry look Walburga was giving, the two siblings determined that was Orion Black. Watching over the two looked like a younger, slimmer, Sirius, who Freya determined to be Regulus. An antsy woman with frizzy black hair and a short sleeved black dress stood by, Freya determining based off her hair that she was Bellatrix. That left the brunette dressed in a more form fitting black dress was Andromeda. Freya also assumed that the family's last name was their favorite color.

"Hello Lord and Lady Black," Klaus greeted and the two gave him a slight nod, "this is my sister, Freya," and Freya gave a wave to the family.

"Are you both okay to do this?" Regulus asked his parents.

"Reggie, they just need to be here for the protection wards to set up," Sirius spoke up.

"Where did Jamie go?" Andromeda asked.

Klaus and Freya looked around suddenly noticing the witch was missing. Klaus mentally cursed himself for not knowing, but people she referred to as her Aunt and Uncle were in front of him and he was nervous.

"She's checking the Potter wards. Remember this is originally a Potter home but she's the only Potter here if you don't count baby Henrik," Sirius said. The family had also been told about the reincarnated baby Jamie was currently growing.

Jamie strolled back in, "Nik?" she called and everyone turned to her. "A man who looks like the description of Marcel you gave me is here with a casket I assume to be Mikael," she said.

"Who is Marcel?" Walburga mumbled but they all heard.

"I have an adopted son. That's him. I thought Mikael had killed him," Klaus said, a bit nervous to see his son. He wasn't a great father to him, he'll admit it, but Rebekah kept stealing Marcel away from him.

"There's another thing..." Jamie trailed off.

"Oh?" Klaus questioned and everyone looked at them.

"Since this house has vampire protection, the windows are charmed to show if someone has a compulsion on them and through the window, Marcel has one and he looks very confused as to why he agreed to come," Jamie said. Klaus' eyes widened as he hurried to look out the glass on the door. There stood Marcel with a casket, a mix of confusion and anger on his face.

(Please check if I mention when I will update before asking)