chapter 29

Wish you Happy new year guys.

(Please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Jennie pov.

I was thinking what should we do stop their date then suddenly I got a idea then i told Sana that I got an idea she was curious to know about that idea then i went near her ears and told her the idea.

Sana: it was a really good idea, Jennie. Let's start the plan.

I nodded my head and said.

Jennie: ok now call them. Sana make sure no one was beside both of them ok . My siblings and your brother group have strong friendships so we should be careful.

Sana: yes Jennie you're right wait I will call them.

Sana called. After a minute that person took the phone and said.

??? : hello Sana.

Sana: hello oppa how are you all?

??? : we are good what about you all?

Sana: we are also good where is Rocky?

Yes, you guys were right we are talking with Rocky and Suhan.

Suhan: he was also good. He was in his room other members went out. Only me and Rocky were there.

Sana: wow oppa can we meet tomorrow?

Suhan: sure Sana.

Sana: you and Rocky come to ### restaurant. Don't tell about our meeting to anyone.

Suhan: why?

Sana: don't ask too many questions. Just come ok?

Suhan: ok. ( Confus)

Sana: ok bye good night.

Suhan: bye good night.

Then she cut the call.

Jennie: ok now sleep tomorrow we can talk about our plan.

Sana: ok Jennie good night.

Jennie: good night.

Then we off the lights and sleep peacefully.

Yn pov.

I came to my bedroom and freshened up. Then I called Rubi and asked about Chan. She said he was sleeping peacefully after talking about our day. I cut the call then I went to bed and slept peacefully.

End of yn pov.

Jisso pov.

It was the worst day because 1: my father was angry with my younger siblings. 2: I was angry with what my siblings did about the parking industry and Kim's industry collaboration. Last but not least Eunwoo and yn. They both look good together. I was scared what if Eunwoo fell for Yn? Sana's words hurt me that they both look great together. I hope everything goes well.