chapter 42

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Yn pov .

I came to Kim's mansion after completing my meeting and spent some time with my son and with Unnies. Then I went inside the living room. Everyone was there except TXT and ITZY. I looked at them; Mrs. Kim had a disgusting look on her face. Mr. Kim was looking at me with a mixed emotions face. Jennie and Sana were looking at me with a worried look. Astro, except Suhan and Rocky, were looking at me with a cold face.

Bangpink Hyung line and Jisoo were looking at me with a worried and confused look. Last but not least, Eunwoo; his eyes were showing anger. His eyes looked so dark. Eunwoo was holding some pictures in his hands. Now I understand everything, let's see what was going to happen today. Then Mrs. Kim said .

Mrs. Kim: I never knew you were a slut, Yn.

She said with an angry and hateful voice.

I rolled my eyes and said,

Yn: I am not your mirror, Mrs. Kim.

I scoffed and said with a cold and dark voice.

Mrs. Kim became so angry. Now, did she think I would bother about her anger? I just rolled my eyes.

Now, Rose started to talk about me.

Rose: Mom was right, you're really a slut. Kim's family doesn't want a shameless girl like you, Yn.

Wow, she accepted Mrs. Kim as her mother.

Taehyung: Now we understand why Mom hates you. She did right by sending you away at a young age. You're a really unlucky person.

My anger rise.

Jungkook: You're a disgusting person I've never met, Yn. I am ashamed to say that you're my stepsister. How many men did you sleep with? I thought you became a businesswoman by working hard for the company, but I understand where you worked hard. You're really a useless person, Yn. I think today you also went to the club to pleasure yourself.

That's it, now I will not leave him. I went near him to slap him, but before that, someone slapped Jungkook. I looked at that person to see who it was. Mr. Kim, I thought he was also thinking badly about me.

Mr. Kim: Don't you dare to badmouth her.

He said with a angry voice.

End of YN's POV.

Author's POV.

The whole room was looking at Mr. Kim with shock. Jungkook looked at his father in shock. No one had ever raised their hand. Mrs. Kim went and hugged Jungkook. Maknae Line went near Jungkook and hugged him.

He was shocked and angry. Then Jimin said,

Jimin: Dad, what the hell are you doing? Because of that sult, you slapped Jungkook.

Rose: Dad, you know what you did now. You slapped Jungkook, Dad, how can you slap my younger brother?

She shouted in anger. Then Rose went near YN and said,

Rose : you bitch because of you my younger brother got slapped . No one never raised there hand on him because of you my father slapped my brother.

Rose said in an angry voice. She raised her hands to slap Yn, but Yn quickly grabbed her hands. Without thinking twice, Yn slapped Rose twice. The entire room fell silent in shock.

Mrs. Kim screamed at Yn,

Mrs. Kim: How dare you slap my daughter? Because of you, my son got slapped!"