chapter 44

( Wishing you very happy birthday Eunwoo

( Wishing you very happy birthday Eunwoo . You deserve all the happiness and the joy in the world)

( Please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Yn pov

I was shocked by everything. I was shocked when Mr. Kim slapped Jungkook and supported me. I was amused by Eunwoo when he slapped Mrs. Kim, which I never did. But the most important thing was that Eunwoo trusted me. He had met me after four years, but he still trusted me. I knew that not every man could trust a woman after seeing pictures of her with another man. Then Eunwoo confessed that he liked me. I wasn't shocked because I knew he liked me. When he said he agreed to stay there because of me, I felt like flying. I felt like a whole zoo was insid my tummy.

Then Taehyung said about Jisoo's love. It was not like I am snatching Eunwoo from Jisoo. We both dated in our university life, and I am the mother of his child. Chan really needs fatherly love. Taehyung said while glaring at me, "Wow, did he think I will bother about that?" But then Sana revealed the biggest truth. She said everything about how I and Eunwoo started dating, how I went away from Eunwoo.

I looked at everyone to see they all had a shocked expression. Eunwoo had tears in his eyes. Jisoo and Mr. Kim's faces were clearly showing guilt in their eyes. The hyung line was totally shocked. And Astro, except Suhan and Rocky, were also shocked because Eunwoo always behaved coldly with every girl. Mrs. Kim, a woman who I hate the most, I could clearly see anger on her face. I will kill her if she tries to do something.

Then Mr. and Mrs. Cha. Mrs. Cha had a hurt and sad face, but Mr. Cha's face was totally opposite. Then suddenly Eunwoo got a headache, which made me worry. I went near him and asked what happened. I was really worried about him. He said his head was hurting. Then I remembered Sana once told me that Eunwoo was using tablets. I asked him where the tablets were, and he told me they were in his bedroom. I told Jennie to bring water. I ran to his bedroom, took the tablets, and then came downstairs. I gave him the tablet, and Jennie gave him the water. He gulped the tablet.

Then Mr. Cha said he wanted to tell something. He then asked to apologize to Jisoo. After a long conversation, I understood that Mr. and Mrs. Cha were my father's friends. But there are so many things confusing me now. I should find out soon. Then Mr. Cha said that he wanted me to marry Eunwoo. I was shocked and stunned by Mr. Cha's decision. What the hell is happening here? Then Mrs. Kim said that she would not agree for marriage. I really want to kill her. Then Mr. Cha said that he had taken permission from someone. If I am right, it will be my dad who gave permission to Mr. Cha about my marriage with Eunwoo. Then Mr. Cha asked for my and Eunoo's decision about marriage.

I really want to marry, but I am Mafia Queen Eunwoo. He doesn't know about that, and I don't want to hide it from him. The most important thing is my son. Bangpink, Makean Line, will do anything to make Eunwoo and me separate. If they find out about Chan, hey will try to harm him. I don't trust them. Next, Mrs. Kim, I don't need to tell you anything new. She won't hesitate to kill Chan. She will do everything to separate me from this family. She is a really dangerous person .