1

SIENNA'S POV

"Here we go sir." I said and handed the guy his beer. I took over the local bar where every aviator and employee at Top Gun hung out. After the former owner wanted to get out of Miramar there were no question that I was going to move from New York and buy up the place.

"Can you do a cocktail sugarplum?" A middle aged dude asked with a smirk and I let out a scoff.

"Of course salty fish." I said and he looked at me with a weird look.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Something sweet, something wet." He said and licked his lips and I chuckled.

"Alright." I said and turned my back to him and poured some water in a shaker and added some sugar and shook it. I poured it up in an iced glass and handed it to him. He took a sip and frowned.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Something sweet and something wet, sir." I said.

"It tastes awful." He said.

"It's water you drunken fool, go home you have had enough." I said and he groaned and walked out of the bar. I wiped off the bar counter when I saw a very familiar face walking into the bar making me roll my eyes.

"So, you are home now." I said and he walked up to the bar.

"It was a last minute thing, I should've reached out." Dad said as he sat down and I chuckled.

"I think we are past that point. Beer?" I asked and he nodded.

"So, who did you piss off this time?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Another admiral." He said and I chuckled.

"Classic. Desk duty?" I asked.

"Teaching." He said and I nodded.

"Mission or a top gun class?" I asked.

"Mission." He said.

"Long?" I asked.

"A few weeks." He said and I smiled softly.

"The bar looks great, you have done a great job." He said and I smiled.

"Wanted to keep its former glory a little but people request a little more than just a beer these days so I updated the menu, added a piano and some other touch ups." I said and he smiled.

"You know what works." He said and I chuckled and the door opened and a couple of aviators in their flight uniforms walked in being loud as usual.

"Jesus Christ." I said and he chuckled.

"I just felt the wave of arrogance, did you?" I asked and he chuckled again.

"Where's Penny?" One of them asked and I chuckled and turned around to face them.

"I'm the owner now." I said and he smirked.

"How rude of me, I'm Jake Seresin or Hangman if you like." He said and I chuckled as he smirked again.

"And here we have Natasha Trace or Phoenix. Reuben Fitch or Payback and Mickey Garcia or Fanboy." He said introducing his fellow aviators.

"And this is the part where you say your name." He said.

"Sienna Mitchell." I said and he nodded.

"Callsign?" He asked with a smirk.

"Bartender." I said cleverly and he chuckled.

"We will find you a proper one." He said.

"Four beers." He said.

"Classic for aviators." I said and he chuckled and I put the beers in front of him.