16

BRADLEY'S POV

"You ready?" Sienna asked as we walked towards the NICU.

"More than ready." Maverick said and I smiled at Sienna. She opened the doors to the NICU and we walked inside. Sienna took my hand as we walked up the window looking into our son's room.

"Omg." Maverick said as he saw our little boy laying in his crib with his oxygen mask and feeding tube.

"This must be granddad." Dr. Field said with a smile and we turned around to face her.

"Yes, hi, I'm Sienna's dad. Maverick." He said and Sienna cleared her throat.

"Sorry, Pete Mitchell." He said and she chuckled.

"Aviator I suspect." She said and he chuckled.

"We see plenty of you guys in the ER every week." She said and we all chuckled.

"How's he doing?" He asked referring to our son.

"He is doing really well, his oxygen levels are increasing as well as his weight. Just like we want to see." She said and we all smiled.

"Can we go in? Is it safe?" He asked.

"Of course." She said.

"Now you talk about safety?" Sienna teased and Maverick sent her a glare. Safety wasn't really something he or she thought of when they were up in the air. They just did what they had to do. We walked inside and I closed the door behind us. We walked up to the crib and as always, I was amazed by to sight of our son.

"Wow." Maverick said and we all smiled.

"You have to tell your daughter and son in law to pick a name for this little charmer." Dr. Field said we chuckled.

"We.... ehm... we have a name." Sienna said and looked up at and I nodded.

"Wilhelm Pete Bradshaw." I said and Maverick looked up at us.

"Wilhelm Pete?" He asked and we nodded with a smile and we could see him tear up. He dragged his hand over his mouth and smiled.

"Really?" He asked and we nodded.

"You are a part of his genes, dad. We wanted to bring both you and Goose into his name." Sienna said and he dried off a tear.

"So, we used your name as middle name and my and my dad's last name." I said and he nodded with a smile.

"I love it." He said and Sienna hugged him. I joined their hug and it felt really amazing. Like we were a family.

_________________________________

A FEW WEEKS LATER

"Come on in." I said to our friends as I opened the door. We walked out to the backyard where we had set up a barbecue.

"I see beer!" Hangman said and I chuckled. They all got settled and I peaked inside to see Sienna holding Wilhelm, the sight made me smile. She looked up and our eyes met, she smiled at me and I smiled back. She grabbed his little hand and waved. I gestured them to come out.