TELEPORTED NEW FRIENDS

______________________________________

( Hehehehe.... )

Violet: What's wrong with her?

CY: Nothing. She simply found something interesting to do.

Violet: Since it's almost Christmas break? * it is as I'm writing this*

CY: Yep.

( Hey, V. )

Violet: Yes?

( Remember Dadzawa? )

Violet: How could I not?! HE'S DADZAWA!!!

CY: Why did you have to mention the D word?

( But I didn't say D- )

CY: Don't finish that sentence.

( -I- )

CY: If you do-

( -C- )

CY: -we're not publishing this.

( -E. Dice! I didn't say dice! )

CY: Right... So what was it about Dadzawa?

(Well...)

Violet: Well?

(*smiles* I'll be Teleporting him here along with some other pros, students, parents of said students, and some villains too.)

Violet: OMG! You're doing a reaction book just like I mentioned in your first reaction video!

(I dunno if I posted it by now though.)

CY: Who else are you going to bring?

(Our Fav boy, Boboiboy, his friends, the admirals along with the not so entirety of Tapops, and some of the evil aliens as well!)

Violet: Are they from the same AU where they know me?

(No, both are from the original then it'll be an AU where they reacted to an AU.)

CY: And which AU are they reacting to exactly?

(Our favorite MHA x BBB, of course!)

CY: *gasp* *squeals*

(*muted CY* *turns to Y/N* Your welcome.)

Violet: *jumping with stars in her eyes* When are they coming?!

(Once you and the others make a Reaction Room or as other authors call it, the theater, big enough to keep them all in-)

Violet: *already dragging three of her four brothers to the rooms*

(She's really excited for this- *sees CY still on the floor mumbling something with stars in her eyes* ... Alright then. *goes to CY and flicks her forehead*

CY: Hey-

(I'm going to teleport them here after V and the others finished renovating the reaction room.)

CY: And?

(I need you to help me figure out which I should be Teleporting in first since we don't want a fight to break in a newly renovated RR.)

CY: Why not Teleport the higher ups first? Like Nezu for UA and the pros, AFO for the villains, An Admiral from Tapops and I suggest the one from Laksar since we both know that's who we want, but as for the aliens...

(Since they're on they're own and doesn't have a leader that they would follow willingly... How about giving them to V?)

CY: Sure, why not? They are aliens and aliens can be and I quote "Aliens can be fried, poisoned, burned, drowned to unconscious and still be up for interrogation the next day".