Reaction to Chapter 1

(Guess who got permission:)

CY: Thank you, CrestineIvenstine!

______________________________________

(You guys ready?)

Everyone: *in their seats* Yes.

CY: Good.

(As I've already explained, you all are from your original AU but now has become an AU in my control.)

CY: Disobey Creator, you disobey your own existence.

(Since I'm in charge of this AU, I can do practically anything to you guys.)

CY: And we decide to make you react to an AU.

(In this AU, both your worlds exist at the same universe.)

CY: The story revolves around the main characters of your universes.

(Which are Boboiboy and Izuku!)

BBB & Izu: Eh-

Bakugou: WHY THE NERD-

( Katsuki Bakugou, behave.)

CY: it appears that the timeline in your world is from before you.... Changed. *looks to me*

(I don't know the plot of your world or as we Authors/Creators call it, MHA, that well... I only read books about your universe made by other Authors...)

CY: Creator is obsessed with MHA & BBB crossovers, and the AU you guys will be watching is our favorite MHA x BBB story.

(So without further ado, let's get started!)

*The big screen in the room turned on and showed text, one sentence appeared after the other*

Quirks given by birth give the users super human abilities.

Nezu: My, looks like the story takes place in our world first.

Used for 2 sides, the good or the evil...

Tapops agents: Like powerspheres...

Present Mic: Power-what?

(It will be explained in one of the chapters later on.)

But with 80%of the world having these super human abilities the sides have changed with heroes, vigilantes and villains...

Nezu: Indeed...

[And lately quirks became the trend which decides if you became a hero or be ridiculed by everyone around you, that was the case for Japan.]

Class 1-A: W-What? *silence*/*shocked*

Neito: (Yep, he's here :) What's wrong? Did Class 1-A not know this reality? This just proves that 1-B is superior! *maniac laugh*

(I somewhat regret bringing you up, Monoma.)

[Quirkist people that judge others by their quirks or what I like to call in this modern age, racism but for quirks...]

Those who knows: *looks down*

.
.
.

[Izuku: Today is my and twin sister's birthday, and the day that would change my life forever...]