Hey.

(... *finally finished the cover despite having an exam tomorrow* )

CY: So, now can you go to bed? It's 12:30...

(After I update the cover... Gotta admit though, it's not really my finest work...)

CY: That's all you got right now you know. It never really got over it's experimental faze.

(Meh, I think it's good for now. This'll only be the time I'll be online for a while again... I smiled so much at the hundreds of notifications I got on this app alone...)

CY: And those two replies you got...

(Yeah...)

(Shot's family finding out about Tododeku :)

CY: You probably know who's the fuzed bomb.

CY: Shoto finding out about Dabi...

(Oh, and I almost forgot to check my books on how many people are reading.... Eh?)

CY: What's wrong?

(This book already got the same amount of reads as my first book!)

CY: Why are you surprised? It's BBB and MHA reacting together to an AU where both of their worlds exist in the same universe.

(Yeah about that... I just messaged the Author of the story I'm planning on having them react to...)

CY: And?

(No reply s at the moment so I'm just gonna wait...)

CY: The Book is called Galaxies far from you MHA X BBB.

(By CrestineIvenstine :)

CY: And the books gonna get a sequel as well.

( *excited* :)

Word Count: 228