Plan Failed (Edited 1/3/24)

Judith slowly turn to face her so-called fiance. Her left cheek have a visible red imprint from the slap.

How. Dare. You.

The look she gave Gabriel...it was an expression he have never seen on her since they met.

It was a stone cold glare so sharp and icy that it can pierce anyone through the soul.

And it is directed at him.

Gabriel, for some reason felt a need step back from fiance.

"So you did huh? I see now..." She replied to him tonelessly. Judith started to stand up from the table.

Gabriel, Verona, and the other male leads watch her warily.

Seeing her starting to walk away, Gabriel unexpectedly tries to stop her.

"Wait! Where are you going Judith?!" He yelled.

Without looking back at him, Judith replies.

"You want me to leave, right? I am going to find another table to eat my lunch." She resumes her action of walking, but Gabriel grabs her wrist before she can completely leave the table.

"Let go of me." She said, displeased.

Gabriel pretended he didn't hear her.

"Judith...are you angry at me?" He asked her in a curious and wonderment. He have never seen her give him any other expression besides complete affection and utter devotion.

His question made Judith completely froze. Not an ounce of movement can be seen from her.

Finally, she turn to face him.

Judith have an enraged expression on her face.

"ARE. YOU. F*CKING. SERIOUS. RIGHT NOW?" She worded to him slowly.

"Huh?" Was all Gabriel said.

"Gabriel, you just f*cking hit me!" She yelled at him and pointed at the red mark on her face.

By now their table had gained everyone's attention. Every single person in the cafeteria are now silently observing the engaged "couple". They are enjoying the drama that is unfolding.

"And you didn't even apologize to me for it! Is slapping someone on the face with no justification normal to you?!" She continues to yell at him.

"You hurt your own sister! So you deserve it!" Gabriel tries to counter.

"I didn't even hurt her you fool! All I did is squeezed myself between the both of you! She doesn't even look hurt at all!" She said, gesturing with her hand towards the frozen Verona sitting the closest to the arguing couple.

"Then you probably abuse your sister back home!" Gabriel accuses her.

Judith scoffed. "Wrong! I never laid a hand on her! Don't just assume what our home life is like!"

Even the original Judith never hit her sister. The only thing she went too far is hiring a hitman to get rid of her.

"Well your sister said that you don't like her! So it is right for me to assume that you don't treat her right!" Gabriel continues to argue with her.

Judith is getting fed up with him.

She rolled her eyes. "Of course I don't like her! She gets the most attention in our family while I was neglected! It's not like every sibling in the world have to like each other! So what, she can't take a little criticism from me when she makes a mistake and everyone else just overlooks it? Then she is a f*cking snowflake." She said sharply.

Verona listened and felt every word like a stab.

"Sister, that is not true..." Verona started to say, but Judith interrupted her.

"Verona, I can see through your innocent act, so cut it out! I know you want Gabriel to yourself." She stated. It wasn't that hard for Judith to realize her so-called sister's intentions.

Gabriel couldn't help but burst into anger. A vein can be seen popping from his temple.

He just don't know when to give up.

"Judith you may not be hurting her physically, but you are hurting her mentally! This shows that you are really such a horrid girl! I will definitely convince my father to annul the engagement! Just you wait!" He declared loudly.

"Do it." She said carelessly.

Gabriel was taken aback.

"What?"

"Do it. Go tell your father to break it. I don't want an idiot as my fiance anyway."

"Did you just call me an idiot?" Said Gabriel in disbelief.

"I did because you are. You are an idiot for falling for my sister's innocent act. You are stupid to assume that I abuse my sister. You are an dumbass because you think hitting someone for no reason is fine." She stated fiercely with a scowl.

Gabriel cannot believe that his fiance is talking to him that way!

"H-how dare you talk to me this way?!"

"I don't care about your opinions anymore Gabriel! You already showed me your true colors! I no longer want to deal with you! So go ahead and break the engagement, I don't care. I have enough of this conversation. And as revenge for hitting me in the first place and not apologizing..." She held her unoccupied arm in the air then...

SLAP!

Gabriel head was immediately turned away from the force of the hit. A red imprint can be seen on his cheek. Similar to the mark on Judith's face.

Judith then grabbed Gabriel's glass of ice tea.

She immediately pours the cold drink on his head.

Gabriel gaped his mouth in total shock. The liquid of the ice tea trickling down his face.

He couldn't believe what Judith had just done to him.

The others at the table and the surrounding students as well.

"Do whatever you want. You can date Verona or whoever for all I care. Goodbye." She just grabbed her tub of spaghetti on her tray, and left the table and the cafeteria altogether.

Her plan to stay acting as the original villainess fell down the drain.

But she didn't care, not anymore.

So the plan failed.

So what that I messed up again? Good riddance! Judith thought, making her way down the hallways of the university to who knows where.

Because she messed up, she now doesn't know what will happen after the incident.