The Vampire Prince

Unknown pov

      my name is Zangar Dracula. my grandfather is Vlad Dracula. my father is vlad the 4th and the current king of the vampire Kingdom.
       I was sitting in my father's office when my father spoke.
       "son what do you think about werewolves, Lycans, and werecats?" He asked me out of no where.
       "I'm not gonna lie father, we have been at war with them since forever, but want there to be peace among us. honestly my best friend is the Lycan alpha king, Christopher, Christian, and Christina are werewolves, and Tracy is a werecat." I replied. at the mere mention of her my father hissed in anger. I understood why. she caused the death of my mother and so many other vampires. Not to mention we suspected she was working with others for the attack on the moon goddess. However the night she tried to stab me but hurt my beloved. After we got done talking I left for the werecat kingdom. By car I was in less than an hour.
         I remember it like it was yesterday. We were at the annual supernatural mating ball, where all supernatural races come together and hope the find their mate.
         I had just gotten done telling Tracy for the trillionth time that I will be accepting my true mate and she will be my queen. She was furious and she told me that I was hers and if she couldn't have me then no one would. Next thing anyone knew was she took out a knife coated in holy water and I braced myself for her to stab me. It didn't happen though cause a girl had gotten in-between her and I and took the knife in her shoulder.
             I caught her as soon as she started to fall. When we touched sparks erupted and I knew she was my mate. I picked her up and as soon as Tracy was in chains I rushed her to the territorial hospital.
            After awhile my father came and took me back to my room for some rest, a shower, and a change of clothes. My heart shattered when I went back and found her gone.
         I searched everywhere for her but it was like she disappeared.
         after that Tracy has been locked in her room ever since.
         Anyway, since i left my fathers office i got a call from Tracy's brother Leo Lionpaw.
         "Zan you need to come to my kingdom its important and its better to tell you in person." he said sounding very pissed off.
          "ok." was all i could say before he hung up. i telepathically linked my father to tell him and he said to go and see what is up.
           on the ride over i had made up my mind. it has been a couple years but I decided to tell her about my mate. I met Tracy's brother at the entrance to the palace.
          he was attending buisness at the time so he didn't see it happen but he was still upset at her. he knew she wasn't a Saint.
          "hey Leo whats up you look upset." I said which he did. he looked very upset but also very worried.
          "we got a big problem dude." He said as we walked up the palace steps.
          "ok what's going on?" i asked hoping it was nothing bad.
          "several things in fact. first is i never told anyone this but my mom is actually my step mom and Tracy is actually my step sister and my step mom helped my step sister escape." He said expecting me to blow up, and I did.
           "WHAT!!!!" i roared as i stopped dead in my tracks. "do you realize what she could do to my mate!"
            "yes i do and that's is why i have as much people as i can spare to look for her, but as for my stepmother she is in our dungeons and my father is not thrilled about it either." he said as we walked into his office.
              "second did you have a dream and you talked to the moon goddess." he asked and i froze looking at him.
               "yes she said that my mate had other mates as well one was a soon to be alpha from the Gold Moon Pack, My best friend the Lycan Werewolf Alpha King, me and...." I paused for a minute as realization hit me. ".....you."
              "Yeah and I know this because I had the same dream." He stated nervously.
              "OK but how is that an issue?" I asked him.
              "I just finished talking to Victor Heart the soon to be Alpha of Gold moon and the twin soon to be alphas of the Gem Stone Pack." He said sitting in his chair fidgeting. "he said that his father forced him to reject her by threatening to kill her. he didn't go into much detail but he said that he overheard his father talking to a woman."
          "OK what did he hear." I asked waiting on pins and needles.
          "He heard his father discussing about forcing him to mate with Christina and that his father was never going to kill his mate but instead make her breed pups for him." He finished spitting out the last part with venom.
           "wait I thought he was mated to our mate?" i asked him. "what is her name?"
           "He is and her name is Cara Heaven Moon and he also asked me about the incident 2 years ago when she returned home with an injury on her right shoulder." He said he handed me a picture of her. as soon as I saw it I instantly stood up.
           "it's her this is our mate and she has that scar because she saved me from Tracy." I said as I began to shake. suddenly a thought occurred to me. "send him a picture of Tracy and see if that is the woman that he saw his father with."
         he took out his phone and went to a picture of her that night she was going to kill me. by the looks of her you wouldn't believe that in a few moments I would turn her down once again and it resulted in my beloved saving me. he sent it and then called him. he put it on speaker so I could talk to him.
         "Hey Victor is that the woman that was talking to your father?" I asked him not bothering to say who I am. I was hoping he would say no because she used to be my friend once and I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but as it seems that would not be the case.
         "Yes but who is she?" He asked as Leo froze. he began to shake and one look in his eyes told me that I need to get him to his cell room and now.
         "something came up will talk later." I said quickly then hung up. "now Leo what do you want to do."
         "GET me....to my....cell....don't.....know....how much......I can....hold on." He said panting rage clear in his eyes.
          we made it just in time with the help of the guards cause a second later he shifted into his Lycan cat form. when we left we could still feel his roars shake the entire palace.
         "please tell me it's not true and that it's all a bad dream." a very distraught former werecat king asked as we entered the office again.
         "I'm afraid not your highness." I said, I didn't know what to tell him but the truth. then he sat down and held his head in his hands and for the first time in years I saw him cry. I was shocked.
         "I never should have mated with that vial woman." He said suddenly and before I could say anything else he continued. "She was apart of the attack, and she helped her daughter do other things that were horrible including killing Victor's mother and Christian, Christopher, and Christina's mother by sending rouges. they tried to kill their youngest daughter but they didn't expect her to shift and kill them like she did."
           "wait was their youngest named Cara Heaven Moon?" I asked and his head immediately flew up to look at me.
           "Yes why." He asked and before I could say anything another roar shook the palace.
         then a gaurd came running in.
         "sir your son we can't hold him he is almost loose." he said visibly shaking. I knew I had to call him. I got out my phone and dialed my best friend's number.
         "dude what's up." he answered with a yawn.
         "dude get your royal lycan werewolf as out of bed, get dressed and teleport your ass to the werecat kings palace now please." I said almost like an order.
         "why would I do that?" He asked sounding annoyed.
          "Leo is in his lycan werecat form and he is on a rampage." I said more alarmed as I heard him roar again and screams.
         "give me 2 minutes." He said as I heard him jump up. then I heard another scream and if I didn't already have a pale complection then I would have.
         "you have one, I'll hold him off as long as I can." then I hung up and ran to where Leo was. he was almost out of where his cell was. "Leo please listen I know your angry."
         he growled and it almost knocked me off my feet.
         "please I don't want to hurt you." I said trying to keep his attention. it worked but it may have made him more angry than calmed down.
          "Hey I don't want to hurt you either but I will if I have to." a voice said from behind me. I went to look and that is when I was hit with Leo's paw. the last thing I heard was an earth shaking Howl and a terrifying roar. then darkness took me then he took over and I was out.
           next thing I knew I was in my special room back home. I slowly got up and did as usual and nocked on the door which yes hurt.
        "can you feel?" My father's voice asked from the other side of the door.
        "Yes I can." I replied knowing the drill.
        "you know the more he takes over the more you will meld into each other." he said as he slowly opened the door. "this is the third time this month."
        "I know and without her he will fully take over." I said as I walked out I began to look around. "where's Leo and Lucian?"
         "I think it's best you follow me." was all my father said and the next thing I knew we were at the royal hospital. we walked in silence and when we arrived he held the door to a room open for me and I walked in. on to seperate beds layed my friends.
          they were covered in bandages and all bruised and beaten. what happened? I asked myself. then suddenly Leo began to stir.
          "ya know Zan the next time you black out and your vampire takes over I going to let Simba loose on your dead ass." He said glaring then smiled. "but I am glad your ok."
           "speak for yourself fuzzy I had to deal with you and then him and if you both do that again I'm letting Zander use u both for chew toys." Lucian growled as he sat up.
          we laughed and I was relieved to know they were OK. suddenly I shuddered and looked out the window but nothing was there.
          the next day Lucian was cleared to go home and so did Leo.

Three months later

          i barely gotten back into my room. i had blacked out and he took over. luckily no one was hurt and my father was able to sedate me. Later on I was looking at the picture of Cara when I got a text from Lucian.

Lucian: I found her. I found our mate.

I sat straight up in my bed.

me: really does she know about us yet.

         another text showed up and it was from an unknown number but I looked at it.

unkown: hi I am Cara and I do know about my other mates.

I just sat there frozen.

me: do you remember me? you saved me from a woman trying to stabb me.

her: yes I do and I am glad you are ok. if I am going to have more than one mate here's the deal I am going spend a week with each one of you three at which time if I decide to let you have me then we will mate and Mark each other.

me: deal my love.

       then we said good night and for the first time in a long time I went to sleep.